ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yes sir. Was actually looking for "BB" PB's but the price was too good to pass up. FC has my size MR's at $1500 smh.
How much did you get them for? Size?

I found a few MR's in size 9, but sellers don't even respond to my messages smh

I found a 7.5 for $900 locally, and an 8.5 for $860 shipped. Problem is, I'm an 8. But one of my oxford tans are 7.5 and they fit fine. Just have this OCD about having all my yeezys the same size. Might pull the trigger if I can't get a trade going for one of my AQ PB's. Got too many of those. 

Last edited:
I found a 7.5 for $900 locally, and an 8.5 for $860 shipped. Problem is, I'm an 8. But one of my oxford tans are 7.5 and they fit fine. Just have this OCD about having all my yeezys the same size. Might pull the trigger if I can't get a trade going for one of my AQ PB's. Got too many of those. 
$860 for an 8.5? :wow: I would hop on that with a quickness. I'm sure trading for a half size up wouldn't be too hard, I'm guessing.

Local sellers never reply...I guess local sellers don't want my money :lol:

Last edited:
$860 for an 8.5?
eek.gif
I would hop on that with a quickness. I'm sure trading for a half size up wouldn't be too hard, I'm guessing.

I guess local sellers don't want my money
laugh.gif
how much you finding yours for?

The problem is trading half up. Gotta find another dude that wants it. Would've been easier back when MR's first released. I have 2 more MR's so I might jump on that 8.5 and leave that as part of my DS 350 set and wear my other MR's. 

Side note, I hope they re-release everything. IDGAF about exclusivity.

Yes sir. Was actually looking for "BB" PB's but the price was too good to pass up. FC has my size MR's at $1500 smh.

$800 shipped from Italy for a size 10 DS. He messaged me the pics and everything checked out compared to the pairs I have. Hitting up those sellers is the best way. I must've hit up 30+ sellers today and this one came through.

If you entered for the online portion of ShoePalaces raffle, winners will not be chosen till Sunday per their Twitter.

my pair from adc came in today. the bb and aq pair fit the same to me imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom