ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
 matches had the white 350s loaded for a month or 2 now

Last edited:
I wonder if ADC US is gonna upgrade everyone's shipping for the OTs because of the holiday and they haven't packed or shipped yet (or at least so it seems).  I wonder that and if they use the same warehouse in Memphis, TN that NIKE uses for dispatching/shipping.  Normally my Adidas orders come in within 2 Days.

Just got this Email This morning for ADC EU
And I don't know which order it's for or anything!? The email has no order # on it!

This is crazy:

I would like to kindly inform you that due to unforseen technical issues your order was not fulfilled. As a result of this you will be refunded for your purchase, please bear in mind that the refund might take up to 14 working days due to international banking procedures, but from our experience it takes just a few additional working for you to see your funds back in your account.

We would like to sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused by this situation.

We will strive to meet your expectations in the future and we are sure that your case will serve as a example on which we can improve our customer service.

If you have any further questions or require any additional assistance concerning our online shop, please do not hesitate to contact us again

Kind regards,

Your adidas online shop team

Anyone else get this email!?????

Last edited:
If you submitted your order in 2015, but they don't get shipped until 2016. Is it the final cop of 2015 or the first cop of 2016?

I wonder if ADC US is gonna upgrade everyone's shipping for the OTs because of the holiday and they haven't packed or shipped yet (or at least so it seems).  I wonder that and if they use the same warehouse in Memphis, TN that NIKE uses for dispatching/shipping.  Normally my Adidas orders come in within 2 Days.

Wishful thinking. The only strange thing is my wife ordered a hoodie on Monday night, at 11, and it got to our house on Thursday morning. We still have no info. Not complaining though as long as they hit my doorstep within a week.

Wishful thinking. The only strange thing is my wife ordered a hoodie on Monday night, at 11, and it got to our house on Thursday morning. We still have no info. Not complaining though as long as they hit my doorstep within a week.
well lets hope they hit us with the shipping confirmation first 
nerd.gif

Just got this Email This morning for ADC EU
And I don't know which order it's for or anything!? The email has no order # on it!

This is crazy:

I would like to kindly inform you that due to unforseen technical issues your order was not fulfilled. As a result of this you will be refunded for your purchase, please bear in mind that the refund might take up to 14 working days due to international banking procedures, but from our experience it takes just a few additional working for you to see your funds back in your account.

We would like to sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused by this situation.

We will strive to meet your expectations in the future and we are sure that your case will serve as a example on which we can improve our customer service.

If you have any further questions or require any additional assistance concerning our online shop, please do not hesitate to contact us again

Kind regards,

Your adidas online shop team

Anyone else get this email!?????
Me, that's the BS forwarding email.  

I personally get detailed pics of the boost, box tag, and shoe size tag.

Someone here also mentioned that the A and D in the word "MADE" should be touching. I noticed that too in my pairs.
****, this is getting as difficult as buying vintage subs or dwellers  

Real question though.. how do people in the US multiple pairs from ADC UK? (and have it successfully go through?) 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom