ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats the difference between the Fleece hoodie Mole and the Half zip hoodie mole please?

Last edited:
How do ppl like BenjaminKickz get so many pairs of each release? Bots and knowing store managers etc etc?

Last edited:
I was only able to cop the black 750s in 2015. Hopefully 2016 brings a better outlook :smile:

I haven't heard many good stories from people using forwarding addresses to order from adidas UK yet. I'll wait for somebody to actually get their shoes before I take that risk.

I haven't heard many good stories from people using forwarding addresses to order from adidas UK yet. I'll wait for somebody to actually get their shoes before I take that risk.

It worked once, I've been blasted the last two releases-cancellations and re-routed packages

all the bras and shirts are not sold out anymore on YS

thats some good news i think

people cancelled their orders due to being impatient = less people who sent the email to YS for the tans = higher chances of the ones who haven't cancelled to cop tans 

smokin.gif
staying positive

i hope so too but we will see, i havent bothered sending in a new email to ask them any questions. figure they'll sort **** out soon

It worked once, I've been blasted the last two releases-cancellations and re-routed packages
I'm waiting for people to say they've received their Oxford Tans. When they do, I'll cop the next one on adidas UK.

How do ppl like BenjaminKickz get so many pairs of each release? Bots and knowing store managers etc etc?
Wow, I didn't know who this cat was so I googled the name. No wonder we have such a hard time scoring for retail. This is just one kid who happens to flex and post his pictures on IG, imagine how many more of these there are in your city. I'm sick 
mean.gif

some guy in a FB group had 4 pairs of 750s shipped to his house in the US.. but ordered from the ADC UK.. 

Wow, I didn't know who this cat was so I googled the name. No wonder we have such a hard time scoring for retail. This is just one kid who happens to flex and post his pictures on IG, imagine how many more of these there are in your city. I'm sick 
mean.gif
He's Small time compared to some other BEASTS out here doing the same thing!

You'd be even more sick! 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

I know this kid, name is Benjamin. Lives in Aventura (suburb of Miami) he's only 15 years old and is neighbors with DJ Khaled. We we're in line for the OVO 10's at Unkwn see the OVO thread for the story on that but one excerpt I will tell is how he tried to buy me and a couple other peoples pair so he could get them for Khaled. Bottom line is the kid needed like 10 pair and he walked out with only his personal pair. His Dad flipped out because Unkwn wouldn't let him walk up and get a pair and only let Benjamin get 1 pair. Benjamin started to literally shed tears and called Khaled on speakerphone to apologize. Khaled literally talked like he does in the videos and told him "It's okay!..., You're a young hustla,,,, I believe in you..." 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Not perfect lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom