ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are one and done. They will be great for those who only buy shoes for fancy IG pics.

In for resale though. People will go nuts for these. An all white totally neutral wearable with anything yeezy? Kids will eat it up. I say resale, I'd I copped, is keep anyway. I stash my ****. I have guns I forgot about

Why do you feel the need to comment on every post? The block feature is nice, but I still see the 'warnings'. You have overtook Sak for the most annoying NT user. 

Cause post counts really = sneaker knowledge on a board full of dudes 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Don't see the pending charge on Amex anymore either. Still shows processing and waiting to be shipped on adc.
Same thing with me.  I think Amex just drops the pending charge after a certain # of days. My order is still confirmed, waiting to be packed.

Do all us bought blk 750s have 2 tags on box?

Any Wish ATL copped blk 750s in the thread? A pic of your box would be appreciated?

Last edited:
Why do you feel the need to comment on every post? The block feature is nice, but I still see the 'warnings'. You have overtook Sak for the most annoying NT user. 
Cause post counts really = sneaker knowledge on a board full of dudes :rofl: :rofl:

why do you feel the need to read anything i post?

Kind of worried...

the pending charges in my back account isnt there anymore from my ADC OT350 purchase... =[

it's still processing tho...
i checked mine this morning to see if i was refunded for something else. Adidas took my cash and everything is still "waiting to be packed" usually Saturday drops ship Tuesday. so OT350 drop  i have no clue. I will be nervous on Tuesday if nothing is heard by then. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom