ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all those still sending me DMs':

I have a life outside of the sneaker world. That being said, I am not developing any BD links, bots, or anything of that nature anytime soon. A few days before the 30th, I will start looking into the options which are available for the upcoming release.

There is no need to DM me; any information or links I have will be shared publicly on this thread. 

Last edited:

For those of you who are #teammanual like me....we will never win

(excerpt from the nice kicks article)
just the way it goes. I've gotten lucky going manual but it will only last for so long. Bots always cook 
eyes.gif

Ugh, My adidas UK pears were shipped DHL, I can't effin' stand DHL. I am probably going to be put through hoops by them for the next week and a half. 

Last edited:
These mofo's sad. Get a job save up for them resell prices and be done with your life. That's what I'm doing with the tb 750s. I struck out and now imma make someone's day.

NEW #Yeezy's coming February!!

#YeezyBoost 350
BB5350
PIRBLACK/BLUGRA/NOIESS

A completely NEW colourway..

Once it's confirmed it's confirmed right? Righhhht? Lol
lol, we got stages now, just like in a relationship. Once confirmed, gotta make sure the cancellation wave is over before celebrating. Even then, it's best to wait until it's on hand, haha. I don't even consider myself getting the pair until it's physically in my hand. Way too much cancellation to make me salty.

question for yall, would a worn pair of TDs get me OTs? Have another DS TD and have been thinking about it..

I'm going to go on record and call this the Sneakerhead Paradox.

Sneakerheads have historically wanted to most limited sneakers...Now, if you want a limited sneaker your're called a *******, or a hypebeast... When companies like Adidas and Nike reach new audiences like the'yre doing with the Yeezy line, all sorts of people come out of the woodwork..

Theres a model who I follow on IG who posted a pic of her in the gym wh pb 350s and I cringed :x  ..BUT in the comments were all these chicks " omg love those shoes" "omg want those so bad" that NEVER happened before..... the game done changed ..like I said,.. this is a case study era which has given birth to the Sneakerhead Paradox 

i call it the Kardashian Effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom