ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
did you ever pull off your trade? if so what was it again?
if you are asking about the size 7 black 750's for size 8 TD's, no i never made that trade

but, i found a really good price for size 9 Deadstock TD's on ebay, for $1,400 (guy wanted 2k canadian, which is 1.4k us dollars)

so i sold the 750's locally for $2200, and bought those TD's, so i essentially traded in a way, and kept like $700 in profit (prob buy some tans with it)

the only thing is even though that i am 100% sure they are real, cause he provided tagged very HD pics ()

there's always the possibility of a bait and switch,

but i am protected by ebay so i'm prepared for the worst

with the state of the market being what it is now (only yeezys holding weight for the most part) you can't really blame people. Before damn near everything had value of some sort, now it's yeezy only
True, I have some DS 2010 blk and varsity red 6's on Ebay and they are getting no looks.  My yeezys on the other hand is on fire  with views/watchers.

True, I have some DS 2010 blk and varsity red 6's on Ebay and they are getting no looks.  My yeezys on the other hand is on fire  with views/watchers.

I dont get how people are willing to risk selling in ebay when the Buyer can easily scam through Paypal.

When my tans came in I thought they were fake for a sec.. the quality was a lot worse than the TDs IMO with the chipping etc 

I swear no qc was done on the OTs. Holy F adidas they are horrible, a pair of vans have less flaws than my OTs.

I don't, I like that they are limited keeps the hype real and feels special when you actually cop a pair,Hope they never become easy to get
Forget all that nonsense, if you want a pair of yeezys to wear then you should be able to get one.

if ya'll don't want them OT's I will gladly take them quit your griping 

[emoji]128071[/emoji][emoji]128071[/emoji][emoji]128071[/emoji][emoji]128071[/emoji][emoji]128071[/emoji][emoji]128071[/emoji][emoji]128071[/emoji][emoji]128071[/emoji][emoji]128071[/emoji][emoji]128071[/emoji]

people are just trying to rape now .. everyone is so greedy done ****** the game up.. i hope they just general release these sneakers.. i know it will never happen, but oh well.. it's sad when people who just want them to wear them have to contemplate paying 1k on some 200$ sneakers.. I was lucky to get one pair of PB for retail. paid 700 for MR and got the 750 TB for lending someone 1k and they couldnt pay me back. I have been going back and forth with myself over this past week whether or not i wanna drop the money on turtle doves.

The people who buy from resellers do more damage than the resellers themselves.

people are just trying to rape now .. everyone is so greedy done ****** the game up.. i hope they just general release these sneakers.. i know it will never happen, but oh well.. it's sad when people who just want them to wear them have to contemplate paying 1k on some 200$ sneakers.. I was lucky to get one pair of PB for retail. paid 700 for MR and got the 750 TB for lending someone 1k and they couldnt pay me back. I have been going back and forth with myself over this past week whether or not i wanna drop the money on turtle doves.

The people who buy from resellers do more damage than the resellers themselves.

If folks would just show some restraint, resellers wouldn't feel obligated to beat y'all over the head. Think about it... They buy the product and set a price. what's more dire? Them moving their "inventory" of you having the shoe right away? It also doesn't help when a shoe drops a lot people on NT will say "I'd pay 1k for that, so I'm saving now." Really? We see the retail price, why are people so eager to come out their pockets?

The buyers could really change things if they didn't instantly over value stuff.

Just messaged like 10 sellers on eBay with offers. Hopefully 1 bites.

spries any yeezy supply updates??

looks like i'm wearing these yeezy shorts on the L train without no tans, first L of 2016

If folks would just show some restraint, resellers wouldn't feel obligated to beat y'all over the head. Think about it... They buy the product and set a price. what's more dire? Them moving their "inventory" of you having the shoe right away? It also doesn't help when a shoe drops a lot people on NT will say "I'd pay 1k for that, so I'm saving now." Really? We see the retail price, why are people so eager to come out their pockets?

The buyers could really change things if they didn't instantly over value stuff.
THIS.

It's not the resellers that are the problem, as such, it's people who are prepared to spend $1000+ above retail for a pair of $300 shoes.

I still don't understand why people even think about spending that.

Then people come in and say 'got the 750's for a steal at $900'

That's not a steal, educate yourself.

THIS.

It's not the resellers that are the problem, as such, it's people who are prepared to spend $1000+ above retail for a pair of $300 shoes.

I still don't understand why people even think about spending that.

Then people come in and say 'got the 750's for a steal at $900'

That's not a steal, educate yourself.
bro thats a steal in todays market people spending $2000 plus like idiots, Im still mad about passing up a size 9 for $1200

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom