ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

alright I did not win last night. 1 billion dollars now so the offer now is 2 pairs of yeezys for NT fam. Grizzly gets 3 pairs plus a sample yeezy, New computer with alot of storage and the best gif. editing software money can buy

alright I did not win last night. 1 billion dollars now so the offer now is 2 pairs of yeezys for NT fam. Grizzly gets 3 pairs plus a sample yeezy, New computer with alot of storage and the best gif. editing software money can buy
even if you win you won't be walking away with anywhere near $1 billion, especially if you take the lump sum option.

even if you win you won't be walking away with anywhere near $1 billion, especially if you take the lump sum option.

youd walk away with over 500mil after taxes though even if it's lump sum. Estimated to be 1.3 Billion but might be more especially with more and more people buying.

Anyone interested in starting joining a Powerball Pool? (need contracts written up and etc)

You think people on NT can do simple economics [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

less then half because after lump sum you will get taxed federal and state tax on your winnings. If I hit it id take the annual payments
youd walk away with over 500mil after taxes though even if it's lump sum. Estimated to be 1.3 Billion but might be more especially with more and more people buying.

Anyone interested in starting joining a Powerball Pool? (need contracts written up and etc)
thats would be cool

less then half because after lump sum you will get taxed federal and state tax on your winnings. If I hit it id take the annual payments

if you win by yourself, annual payments might be the smart route. people change after winning that much money and even the most down to earth people have blown millions and gone bankrupt. With an annual payment, you can live comfortable and have income for the next 2-3 decades.

I love how everyone thinks they're going to win.

statistically its actually more likely to be attacked by a shark and hit by lightning on the same day :lol: although someone(s) will win eventually.

PM if yall wanna do a pool, will creating a groupme or facebook group and writing up a contract. Probably buying some tickets in NY and some in Cali when I visit on Tuesday before the drawing.

Last edited:
if you win by yourself, annual payments might be the smart route. people change after winning that much money and even the most down to earth people have blown millions and gone bankrupt. With an annual payment, you can live comfortable and have income for the next 2-3 decades.
exactly, I know myself and know I would throw away at least a few mil, if I don't have access to it all then I'll eventually gain my composure and start making power moves. With all of it at once I don't wanna know what stupid nonsense I would do :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom