ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much do you think sole supremacy will charge do a tb 750 sz 11 to sz 12 size swap once they start taking in shipped shoes again? Anybody done anything similar in store?
I'm guessing $50-100. And you pay shipping costs. Although I had a nter offer me 300 to switch his 11 for my 12 and I declined

[ATTACHMENT=11046][ATTACHMENT=11047][ATTACHMENT=11048]image.jpg (429k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT]can I get a legit check on these please.

Sold my DS size 9 for 700 [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Wondering if I should just hold on to these Oxford Tans

i made the same mistake (800) but will be holding on to my OT's until this time next year, unless theres a big spike between now n then.

Just got my email from YS
I sent original email around 3:20AM EST

Size 9.5 was the size I requested

Looks like they stopped at size 9 last night and are starting up again this morning. size 10+ there is still hope.....

It's still an L irregardless. You had to purchase a piece of expensive clothing to get a pair of shoes
If it was the camo tee I would say it was fairly worth it though.

Considering you could even resell the shoes to cover the tee plus some profit.

While i feel the Oxford Tans are the most underwhelming of the colorways so far due to the faint pattern on the primeknit.  I do think that if people are happy with having to pay under $350 for a pair in their size, so be it.  

It's not your money.  

N
It's still an L irregardless. You had to purchase a piece of expensive clothing to get a pair of shoes
kind of but not really. On release day or after if you didn't cop you had 2 options. Either cop for retail or pay resale. So by copping a bra you not taking an L really if you getting a pair for retail. Give that **** to your girl or wife.

For, price increase?

I should've held onto all my pairs 
mean.gif

View media item 1864577

Last edited:
[emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji] 900 for those
You get the w

Last edited:
How much do you think sole supremacy will charge do a tb 750 sz 11 to sz 12 size swap once they start taking in shipped shoes again? Anybody done anything similar in store?

When I traded my PBs, it was $50(both sizes were valued the same) plus the shipping I paid to send the shoes to them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom