ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
912.gif

dont worry 

I got my pair from Titolo too. Exactly the same as the pair I got from ADC.
I FOUND THE PROBLEM!!!! He was saying that mine came with the hang tag attached to the shoe and the extra line for the japanese size. i checked ebay.co.uk (euro ebay) and ALL of them have that. the box tag has the extra size line as well as the hang tag on ALL of the legit pairs on there. it was a mishap. AND THE GUYS AT FLIGHT CLUB PROBABLY HAVE NEVER SEEN A PAIR THAT CAME FROM EUROPE! 

first hes like oh im really a sz 11. im like ok it CLEARLY states  s 10 on the invoice. then hes like if i had known it was from overseas i wouldnt have bought it. It CLEARLY says in the invoice also that they were from titolo in switzerland. i just dont wanna go thru the hassle of having to get the shoes back and then resell for less money again. *first buyer i had to refund becuse i though titolo was going to send a sz 8 and they sent me a 10- my fault cause that was the only sz 10 i entered*

heres a pic of the euro box tag. u can check UK ebay and see that ALL the legit pairs are like that. 

i figured it wasnt titolo in the wrong because ive ordered from them before plus i know theyve BEEN around. no way a shop like that would send fakes. i sent them pics and im waiting on a confirmation email on authenticity from them in order to add it to the paypal case. 

Last edited:
ur an Id10T. it may help other people in the future with the same problem. THATS why i posted it...

You're mad late like nearly a month.

It's been known and discussed to exhaustion since release day that euro pairs come with a hang tag and different size label, you're acting like you discovered the lost ark.

The thought of you even contacting Titolo is laughable and I can only imagine what the staff was thinking when they received your inquiry.

Laughable

Last edited:
Welp

Now ADC Uk sent me a email saying Thank you for your Return we have received and Accepted!

MORE  LIES

Re: Anatomy Co, I'd be skeptical about them - came out of nowhere, using a Squarespace template site with stock photography, haven't seen anyone 'win' their raffle yet. 

Last edited:

Would be skeptical about them - came out of nowhere, using a Squarespace template site with stock photography, haven't seen anyone 'win' their raffle yet. 
definitely in agreement. Certainly doesn't scream 'legitimate'

Honestly I'm a grad student in a physical therapy program. I don't mind wearing 200$ shoes. Even up to 400. But if I can make 1300$ off a shoe that I really don't care for and pay off loans then sure why not. I didn't tell him to hit the buy button.

On the other hand if I get lucky on some 350s in my size except TD I'd probably keep them cause I like 350s.

Honestly I'm a grad student in a physical therapy program. I don't mind wearing 200$ shoes. Even up to 400. But if I can make 1300$ off a shoe that I really don't care for and pay off loans then sure why not. I didn't tell him to hit the buy button.

On the other hand if I get lucky on some 350s in my size except TD I'd probably keep them cause I like 350s.
yeah I get that and I´m not knocking your hustle. That is the state the "sneaker game" is in today. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom