ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, I finally picked up my tans from my mailbox today and I'm pretty underwhelmed with them. Definitely the least impressive out of all the 350's. My cream UB on the other hand look amazing lol.

babyjs23 babyjs23 asked a simple question guys.
What is the current MARKET value of frags vs. TB 750s?
It's really not that subjective... Both shoes have a range in which they currently sell for.
He obviously likes both shoes so it's not a matter of taste or sentimental value.

Last edited:
An items value has a lot to do with it. Only an idiot would not consider items worth in a barter. That's why these trade questions are asked, they're making sure it's a fair value trade, not asking if the trades items are as equally or more important to ones self.

I'm not saying not to consider the items worth, if thats the case then sell the item, collect the money then use it to purchase what you want.

babyjs23 babyjs23 asked a simple question guys.
What is the current MARKET value of frags vs. TB 750s?
It's not really that subjective... Both shoes have a range in which they currently sell for.
He obviously likes both shoes so it's not a matter of taste or sentimental value.

Missed me.

Market Value, MSRP isn't subjective, its determined by the manufacturer.

Second Hand (Resell) Market is subjective, because those values are determined by how much a customer is willing to pay for a product after its no longer attainable.

I'm not saying not to consider the items worth, if thats the case then sell the item, collect the money then use it to purchase what you want.
Missed me.

Market Value, MSRP isn't subjective, its determined by the manufacturer.

Second Hand (Resell) Market is subjective, because those values are determined by how much a customer is willing to pay for a product after its no longer attainable.

Cmon man the secondary market is pretty much set on all these shoes too. You know exactly about how much it's going to cost you to buy these shoes right now.

And why would you buy one shoe, sell it, then buy another one when you could simply trade and have one transaction?

Last edited:
Im a 7 in Vans, 8 in Kobe X. 8 in yeezy is fine with me with tiny room. 7.5 should fit just right. I also have PB in 7 but my toes hit the edges which is annoyinf
Hm, I think I should roll with a size 8 then since I rock 8 in Kobe X. You said there is a tiny bit of room left for your size 8, but is it a snug fit?

Yeeezus! 
sick.gif
Is Amina Blue hookin' up w/ Rob Kardashian? She was taggin' him in her booty pics 

Cmon man the secondary market is pretty much set on all these shoes too. You know exactly about how much it's going to cost you to buy these shoes right now.

And why would you buy one shoe, sell it, then buy another one when you could simply trade and have one transaction?

Bruh :lol: you're making my point

I said that, because people insist on judging trades or inquiring. If you feel like you're getting a bad deal on the trade, then take your shoes and sell it to the highest bidder for cash. This way you can't say anything about getting screwed over, now take that money to go purchase what you really want and hope you have money left to make it worthwhile.

OR

Just complete your trade, and if you're HAPPY then thats it.

Your Satisfaction > What anyone says

Bruh
laugh.gif
you're making my point

I said that, because people insist on judging trades or inquiring. If you feel like you're getting a bad deal on the trade, then take your shoes and sell it to the highest bidder for cash. This way you can't say anything about getting screwed over, now take that money to go purchase what you really want and hope you have money left to make it worthwhile.

OR

+1

POST OF THE DAY

same here i will never pay over retail and these arnt even worth over retail with the quality . all i know is i have a 350 but i need a 750 so if anyone can joog me a pair at retail i would appreciate the love 

definitely true. But I'd be more satisfied knowing I got a fair deal vs. getting ripped off.

I just traded sz 8 MR to get my sz 14 MR and added $200 to get it done. Some may say that's crazy but I'm more than happy because there would've been no other way for me to get them.

My comments were in regards to trying to clarify what I thought babyjs23 was asking. Value for value, not involving the price of satisfaction/happiness/contentment which is ultimately priceless

Bruh
laugh.gif
you're making my point

OR

Nah its all about currency man

Market values and economy b

same here i will never pay over retail and these arnt even worth over retail with the quality . all i know is i have a 350 but i need a 750 so if anyone can joog me a pair at retail i would appreciate the love 

:lol:

Dudes like you crack me up

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom