ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I'd share some of my recent wears. This thread needs more fit pics.
Haha even though someone said, but what denim are you wearing for each pic? I'm in the market for light wash denim, but not sure I wanna drop the money for SLP.

Welp, I finally picked up my tans from my mailbox today and I'm pretty underwhelmed with them. Definitely the least impressive out of all the 350's. My cream UB on the other hand look amazing lol.

Can you explain why?

I only have OT so I have nothing to compare to. They feel like decent quality shoes to me.

What's better on the other colors?

I AGREE with @meniac  . 
i have TD's and MR's and im find my self tryying to love and love the OT's more...
i keep thinking peasent/haysack shoes every time i stare at them "/

@meniac so it's safe to say OT's are just like MR's in terms of how the uppers feel? My TD's and PB's are as soft as a baby's belly rubbed down with baby oil while MR's feel like burlap...

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Dudes like you crack me up
im glad i made you laugh 

Damn, thinking about pulling the trigger on some TDs. I was going to go TTS like some people suggested, but they ain't got half sizes. 
mad.gif

I'm normally a 7.5 in Vans which I think is the closest shoe that I have that is similar in shape of the YZYs. Ya'll think I should go down to a 7 or go up to an 8?

I also own some Kyrie 1s and those are 8.5. But those are basketball shoes so the sizing might be different. 

Last edited:

Damn, thinking about pulling the trigger on some TDs. I was going to go TTS like some people suggested, but they ain't got half sizes. 
mad.gif

I'm normally a 7.5 in Vans which I think is the closest shoe that I have that is similar in shape of the YZYs. Ya'll think I should go down to a 7 or go up to an 8?

I also own some Kyrie 1s and those are 8.5. But those are basketball shoes so the sizing might be different. 
I'm a true 7.5 and i went for 8 . Fit me just nice. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom