ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
we back to talking about dudes fit again? 
roll.gif

As someone mentioned up there, all you need to do is buy whatever jeans you normally would and have them tapered from the knee down. Simple easy fix and would be having circulation issues rocking them skinnys.

finally saw the tans in person the other day, I need them more than ever. Whoever found them for $650, yeesh I would love to find that

thanks for the replies re: yeezyrestock... f'ing hate scammers.. these fools are selling directly through Twitter too for a false sense of security and authenticity.
the website says it takes Paypal also. The pop up yeezy places got me turning into a sneaker/store detective. 

we back to talking about dudes fit again? :rofl:

As someone mentioned up there, all you need to do is buy whatever jeans you normally would and have them tapered from the knee down. Simple easy fix and would be having circulation issues rocking them skinnys.

finally saw the tans in person the other day, I need them more than ever. Whoever found them for $650, yeesh I would love to find that

Look on Grailed, deals to be had on there

Bunch of scammers who will tie your money up.

Very small group of listings that are legit.
Pretty easy to find legit sellers, just only buy from someone with extensive seller feedback.

I got my 2nd pair of PBs and MRs for 650 off grailed a week after each drop. Definitely a good resource if you know how to legit check, etc.

Last edited:
These OT's are sick, found a replacement for brown boots with all my fits, the wife is sick to death of seeing me in Yeezy's. 
roll.gif

Besides the boost closeup the easiest way to spot Fakes is still the YZY font logo. In this case way too slim, should be bolder.
Also none of all my 350s ever came with more than one hang tag!

View media item 1874225View media item 1874226
Hang tag isn't the problem in this case cuz I bought my OT from adidas store in Seoul and they came with the extra tags(all yeezys from Korea come with extra tags)
But yea the boosts and everything else are off

Look on Grailed, deals to be had on there
Bunch of scammers who will tie your money up.

Very small group of listings that are legit.

Pretty easy to find legit sellers, just only buy from someone with extensive seller feedback.

I got my 2nd pair of PBs and MRs for 650 off grailed a week after each drop. Definitely a good resource if you know how to legit check, etc.
Not a big fan of Grailed, not too mention it's a pain in the a** to search for boost since everyone wants to use that tag now. Just saw a local deal of a 8.5 for under $700 so my time will come soon. 

It's pretty easy to go to a cleaners and get your denim hemmed or tapered for cheap.  

Everyone's style is different, whether it's good or bad in your eyes.  After all, this is NikeTalk and not GQtalk, right? 

It's pretty easy to go to a cleaners and get your denim hemmed or tapered for cheap.  

Everyone's style is different, whether it's good or bad in your eyes.  After all, this is NikeTalk and not GQtalk, right? 
no it's Resell&TradeTalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom