ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's 3 hours ahead of me, so he's got plenty of time to reply back with a tracking number.
If at 10 AM (1 PM his time) he doesn't reply back with a tracking number I'm thinking of filing the dispute already. Or should I message him 1 more time like, 'Sorry to be like this but if I don't get my tracking number I'm gonna file the dispute'? What do you guys think?
 you might want to call paypal in the morning depending on if you hear from him again or not, with a purchase like this you would feel the person would be in better contact or at least enough lol. also notify grailed what happened. like someone said earlier it's not necessarily a bad site.. really reminds me of when i scooped a size  in the pbs 2 weeks after rd for 480 & the seller either was scheming from the get, changed their mind or got a higher offer after i paid
mean.gif

stopped all communication 

He's 3 hours ahead of me, so he's got plenty of time to reply back with a tracking number.
If at 10 AM (1 PM his time) he doesn't reply back with a tracking number I'm thinking of filing the dispute already. Or should I message him 1 more time like, 'Sorry to be like this but if I don't get my tracking number I'm gonna file the dispute'? What do you guys think?

what price did you pay for them? is grails alot cheaper than ebay?

what price did you pay for them? is grails alot cheaper than ebay?
650. Seemed like dude was trying to move them.
I offered 650. He counter offered 700. I ignored it. He sent a 650 offer a week later.

I'd start the process of getting my money back, takes a few weeks from what I recall.

Those zara knockoffs are horrible 
IMO they are not too bad, not everyone can afford to pay 1.5k for a pair of shoes. Nor do everyone likes how it looks, so some just want the look as fashion is too fast moving now.

Plus it is way better than replicas.

Anyway, they knock off other brands way more lol.

Last edited:
Instant Pay or Nothing
This is mandatory for me... If I'm going through the trouble of taking a friggin' 65x optical zoom on some chipped paint on a sole and answering inane questions you better believe that dude is not holding up my funds for 2 weeks. 

I will get the next 350 tomorrow in hand. According to the article description it is pirateblack/blugrana/coreblack.
Will see tomorrow what it looks like. keep you guys updated!

Guys got just the new 350. The cw is 100% the PB cw. So we have a new 350 with new style code which is obviously a PB restock - wow....
I had now the triple black 750s and the "sand" 350s in hand.

The 750 is completely core black (except boost material) and I've noticed that they used a modified zipper for this one. The 750s will drop on 19th Dec.

The sand 350 is looking exactly like the moonrock one (except the color :smile: ). The pattern is similar to the MR's very "weak" (not as visible as the TD's).

They're looking good in person, love them more than the MR's but the TD's are still my favourite one. They will drop end of december and will be dropped in europe same way as the TD's and PB's.

I have pics of both but maybe upload them later.

Cheers!

You were spot on with the TB 750's and OT 350's. Appreciate the info on the next 350's. Please post pics as you as you're able to.

hrm.. so we're getting a official restock on PB's or so called "new release" that's under a different color name and code?.. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom