ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As an owner and wearer of retail purchased TDs and desirer of PBs I would love if TDs and PBs were the core/foundation colors for the yeezy 350 that were stocked year round due to this. I could see it being done this way too. The renaming of the colorway on the box, the supposed colorway number for the TD re-release, the BB code these are getting compared AQ the other future releases are supposed to have (according to this thread). I could see the plan being to release a number of limited monochromatic colorways each season that coincide with the Yeezy clothing collection and always stock the TD and PB because they serve as the "white" and "black" of the color palatte.

As an owner and wearer of retail purchased TDs and desirer of PBs I would love if TDs and PBs were the core/foundation colors for the yeezy 350 that were stocked year round due to this. I could see it being done this way too. The renaming of the colorway on the box, the supposed colorway number for the TD re-release, the BB code these are getting compared AQ the other future releases are supposed to have (according to this thread). I could see the plan being to release a number of limited monochromatic colorways each season that coincide with the Yeezy clothing collection and always stock the TD and PB because they serve as the "white" and "black" of the color palatte.
that your yeezy thesis bruh?

Dude. Don't tell me you're this guy...
The ****? Where this dude's leg muscles at? 
nerd.gif

Can't believe the asking price on 350s but they aint selling couple hundred less then every one asks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom