ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

could it actually be that adidas tries to put an end to this crazy aftermarket with this? If PBs and maybe TDs re-release the people who spend 5 times retail on those will be pissed and most likely think twice the next time they see a Yeezy at 1k. This could hurt the brand though. Let´s be honest if these lose the hype they lose their status for aloooot of people.
All they have to do is just not re-release the already released Yeezys, and then release more numbers with each concurrent release, and that'll be fine with everyone. The ones people had to pay extra for/are hoarding for value will still be fine where they are, but still give plenty of options available for everyone else. Honestly, I hope they just flood the market.

could it actually be that adidas tries to put an end to this crazy aftermarket with this? If PBs and maybe TDs re-release the people who spend 5 times retail on those will be pissed and most likely think twice the next time they see a Yeezy at 1k. This could hurt the brand though. Let´s be honest if these lose the hype they lose their status for aloooot of people.
If they release similar colorways, but not the exact same as Season 1, it'd bring down most of the demand from non-sneakerheads, cutting their prices but still making them more expensive than future Seasons. So you still have a scarcity and higher demand for them, but a more reasonable one. 

That wouldn't hurt the brand too much, even if they up their quantity numbers with each season. 

Another shot at PB [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Someone find these kids and take the shoes away from them!!!!! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] sadly there are so many matchy matchy friends at these events .

View media item 1880974

*prays for this to happen*

As an owner and wearer of retail purchased TDs and desirer of PBs I would love if TDs and PBs were the core/foundation colors for the yeezy 350 that were stocked year round due to this. I could see it being done this way too. The renaming of the colorway on the box, the supposed colorway number for the TD re-release, the BB code these are getting compared AQ the other future releases are supposed to have (according to this thread). I could see the plan being to release a number of limited monochromatic colorways each season that coincide with the Yeezy clothing collection and always stock the TD and PB because they serve as the "white" and "black" of the color palatte.
Y'all still throwing out these ridiculous hypotheses. It's been well over 2000 pages of this nonsense. The next colorway will drop and a select few will eat. The end. Stop sounding ridiculous.

Kylie wearing new 550's
Those are tubulars
roll.gif

lol pretty much the only people who will get screwed by a PB retro are collectors with PBs.

resellers already sold for profit months ago, they're about the quick flip

Special shout out to the Manitowoc County Sheriff's Office for finding my Coors Light Mystery Mansion keys right beside my Yeezy's. Epicness awaits

Last edited:
^ nah
laugh.gif

Make more...
Hey man im all for it. Let everyone have pairs. But ya know you love em more because of how exclusive they are. I own every pair and paid retail, and ill be the first one to tell you 350s are super overrated. Dope nonetheless, but super overrated mainly due to the hype behind it. The moment they start producing these like ultra boosts, it'll kill the Yeezy brand at its core. Nike knows wassup

Hey man im all for it. Let everyone have pairs. But ya know you love em more because of how exclusive they are. I own every pair and paid retail, and ill be the first one to tell you 350s are super overrated. Dope nonetheless, but super overrated mainly due to the hype behind it. The moment they start producing these like ultra boosts, it'll kill the Yeezy brand at its core. Nike knows wassup
i agree, but the funny thing is UB's are steadily coming out with mad cw's and the hype is crazy high rn. 

^ nah :lol:

Make more...
In Terms Of Marketing He's right. For years everyone on here were complaining about nikes and jordans being too limited. Now that there are more produced and less hype most of those threads are Ghost towns. Nt isn't the only factor obviously but it shows in the long run that keeping things limited is the way to go. If those Chinese new years vs dropped two years ago they would've been going for $500+. Now I doubt stores will even sell out of em :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom