ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to keep my mind off this release. I copped OT's when I was nonchalant about it, so maybe i'll cop if i don't overthink it lol

I copped manually on ADC for the OT's.   Couldn't even get a screen to show up for any of the sneaker sites like FTL / FNL / Eastbay. 

Then I was at work (I work on a PC all day) and had myself and 2 coworkers trying to pull up the screen on ADC.  I got through for my size, and then almost got through again after that (but it wouldn't let me checkout).  I also had my phone trying as well. 

Just did a speedtest.net on work PC, and my results are:  10ms Ping, 54.03 mb/s download, 46.04 mb/s upload
I'm on a mac at work..

Yea all I do is put my best foot forward to get things I want and limit my whining when things don't go my way. If everyone was like that the world would be a better place :lol:

and he can honestly say he single handedly helped adidas w this comeback, whether its the ultra boosts or the yeezy boosts
nthat.gif

if i do get these though im about done with the three stripes. im a loyal nike man but i had to stray away for these pirate blacks, and a couple ultraboosts
laugh.gif
Sorry man, but this is not accurate. Kanye may have helped adidas with the sneakerheads but boost foam has made a lot of fans in the running community as well. I'm not denying his impact on adidas growth but single handedly is just wrong.

Has anyone ever hit at a foot store by entering a ticket raffle more than once? I was thinking of going back on my lunch break and entering again.

You should go right now... I hope there isn't a line I got to be at work by 11:30...

I'd go to adidas first. There's definitely going to be a line. People bounced yesterday and were planning to go at 10am today. Is pac sun today?

BAY AREA NT Fam - What raffles are still remaining? Pac Sun - Undefeated SF? where else?

Anyone planning on going to Adidas SF today?

Might stop by adidas SF if the line isn't too crazy. Struck out everytime there so it's usually a waste of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom