ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You flossed right after you copped a pair from EU then when your pair got rerouted you came back here and said people snitching on people's orders what do you expect?

Now that avenue is closed.
Where do you think i learned about it

HERE on NT - people were already doing it n flossing

It was some UK Bloke from KTT who Tweeted Adi n blew the spot

no one from NT dude 

know what your talking about...  I got my orders cancelled like everyone else

I just didn't settle for it and did my homework!

roll.gif

Where do you think i learned about it

HERE on NT - people were already doing it n flossing

It was some UK Bloke from KTT who Tweeted Adi n blew the spot

no one from NT dude 

know what your talking about...  I got my orders cancelled like everyone else

I just didn't settle for it and did my homework!

You're the idiot that brought it up again, detail by detail. Why he hell would you mention it when your order is still in process.

It was buried

Then you want to come in here an complain about someone snitching.

Last edited:

Explain to me how I PLAYED anyone first of all!!!!

only thing corny is you catching feelings right now!
Nah, what's corny is that I have to call you out publicly cause you're willing to reach out to help yourself but once that happens, you drop outta the game. And you played others by pulling the same jig, aka cutting off communication once you get your fill. You know we both jumped through mad hoops. But it's all good though, I'll just make sure not to share anything worthwhile with you in the future. Good luck on the next drop fam.

I give up on raffles ain't worth my time to go stand on lines adidas confirmed or online for me fudge those lines enjoy them kids

Nothing is Buried!

your tripping!

:lol:
just have to know where to look

Exactly you're agreeing with me, it was buried.

Who would have known where to look for it, your post put it on the front page with more eyes.

You posted on here AND ktt trying to look like a Robin Hood.

What did you get out of it? A canceled order

Last edited:
Im in Albany, NY. 2.5 hours from the city. Only 1 shady eblens is getting them, lady didn't know how many pairs. We got HOH footlocker, FNL, champs, pacsun, jimmyjazz all in the same mall, and none are getting them.

Ok the city is where all the raffles are. Where I live couple eblens, only went to one, we have a lot of malls here and none of the stores are getting them, that sucks. Dude hopefully you win

Nah, what's corny is that I have to call you out publicly cause you're willing to reach out to help yourself but once that happens, you drop outta the game. And you played others by pulling the same jig, aka cutting off communication once you get your fill. You know we both jumped through mad hoops. But it's all good though, I'll just make sure not to share anything worthwhile with you in the future. Good luck on the next drop fam.
Be Salty

I gave you the Legal Dept Address and info

You don't wanna write them n do the work - that's you!

What help have you provided... you just wanna be spoon fed n ride Coat tails it seems

n you mad now 

mean.gif

Wow adidas sf still messed up?!?!? And it was supposed to be better today because its not a holiday.

Eff that cant see how that is worth anyones time to stand there for four hours. Adidas is on crack for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom