ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif
Got eeeeem

It doesn't say on that link that they're actually releasing on their website it just gives you a link for a store locator. All you could've done is answer yes...
And the same length of time it took you to type that question you could have
A. Scrolled back
B. Used google
All that other is uncalled for fam take your L I've took some from time to time :lol:

Last edited:
i really dont understand how everyone eats but me lol .. left my job around 3 to get to the bronx so i would be in the zone .. got there around 3:45 .. kept refreshing .. eventually got the black screen so i closed the app and reopened .. got the countdown timer .. eventually let me in and it sound all sizes out of stock ..

Bro once that happen keep on adding the size. Eventually you will get through

Sometimes u gotta realize that stupid questions do exist and that the one u asked was definitely one of them

Me & my friend both hit on our sizes. In & out within 3 minutes. Both from Chicago. Any other Chi people cook?

Literally got ion at 1:01 and finished at 1:05. I never score on these type of releases, so when I added effortlessly I was certain everyone would cook and these were massed produced.

@vikdakid23  Bro, don't sweat it so much, the confirmed app is literally like a needle in a haystack, I've never been in my zone for any of the releases and I'm within 10 miles of a handful of Adidas stores on that map, focus on Friday fam. 

Bro once that happen keep on adding the size. Eventually you will get through

is that how you got your pair? but trust me i did PLENTY of times ... until maybe 4:40 maybe lol even after the tweet went out that they were sold out.. but once the tweet went out it told me reservations were closed like 5 mins later

bought last min flights to LA friday so unfortunately I won't be able to eat
mean.gif
. watch me win one of the raffles I entered i'll be salty af. I just wanna eat like the #SpamBoys put me on

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom