ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know how to do it?
From the looks of it, you'd copy that code, go to the game page and then CMD+OPT+I (CTRL+ALT+I for PC). Go to the console tab and then paste the code in. I haven't tried it and don't know what it will do or if it works, but if it does work, that is likely how you do it.

Heads be learning to code like
roll.gif

I think I just spotted a classmate in some fugazis.. I asked him where he got his PBs and he says, a friend of a friend who works for adidas. Dude was obviously nervous the whole time me and my boy were questioning him. I looked closer at his shoes to inspect and he wouldn't stand still. smh. 
why do you care so much damn

bending down on your hands and knees and **** to inspect someone's shoes good lord

i see lots of peopel in fakes. idc. i dont even blame them not everyones willning to pay 800$ for sneakers. i know im not. hell im not even willing to WEAR 800$ sneakers. at that point its like if they get stepped on im going nuts. why bother. 250$ limit these days. retail or bust. 

anyone in dfw area get that call yet?

Nothing yet. Im in 7 raffles and hoping hard. Was in a meeting and got a call...stepped out, nervous Hello from me and gkt hit with a donation pitch from the Texas Sherriffs Association. Uhhhhh, What?! "In a meeting bro...gotta go". Haha! SO random.

why do you care so much damn

bending down on your hands and knees and **** to inspect someone's shoes good lord
I don't, I simply asked dude a question and he started acting like he didn't hear me all of a sudden, I don't care at all what he wears, but him ducking my questions made me look for my own answers. 

Not like I was gonna shame him for wearing fakes, I even told him they were really nice, I was asking for help on how to cop my own damn 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Nothing yet. Im in 7 raffles and hoping hard. Was in a meeting and got a call...stepped out, nervous Hello from me and gkt hit with a donation pitch from the Texas Sherriffs Association. Uhhhhh, What?! "In a meeting bro...gotta go". Haha! SO random.
i got 20 and honestly im still nervous. so many people entered. 

I think I just spotted a classmate in some fugazis.. I asked him where he got his PBs and he says, a friend of a friend who works for adidas. Dude was obviously nervous the whole time me and my boy were questioning him. I looked closer at his shoes to inspect and he wouldn't stand still. smh. 

What are you in high school? Keep it moving

^You're in 20 in-store raffles between all the locations? Or are you including on-line as well? Im in skme of those too, but....Who knows about those...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom