ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazy how blessed most of you are when you can get 15-20 raffle tix....In my area there are only 4 stores...but it looks like everyone is eating in here so far today!! Good luck yall
LOL dude try my situation. The closest store to me getting these is 2 and 1/2 hours away. 

Just checking in for my regular L taking.

Has anyone gotten a BAIT confirmations yet? I know they were doing the "buy more then $50 of products get more raffle tickets"

Is there a way to see how many new NT members there are on a day to day basic. The week of a yeezy drop must have so many more compared to the rest of the year

Chicago...I just hit at Footaction on State size 13. They called me about an hour ago. They called from an unknown number. Just be on alert. 

just got a call for my pear. finally i won my size! last time around i went for a 9 and they were too small. im hyped to actually pair retail for a pair that i will WEAR.

you gotta get acquainted with the thread man. You're taking too many L' since your first post here. You've been here long enough to know not to say some of the stuff you say or ask some of the stuff you ask. Sounding like you've never been here. 
too many L's? ive gotten triple black 750, and two pairs of oxford tans... i just never understood the BD thing and you guys are so secret with it. even to somoene who does noting but help people out. check my rep what do ih ave like 400 posts and 95 rep? im ooping that jersey to someone as we speak at cost no profit rergardless if he gives me a correct link or not. i just dont make a point to be up people ***** all the time.  my system has been working so thts what i stick to. yes, i would love for someone to send me a linnk and tell me how it works but if not its no big deal man. 

just got a call for my pear. finally i won my size! last time around i went for a 9 and they were too small. im hyped to actually pair retail for a pair that i will WEAR.
Congrats. I bought my 750's too small also and couldn't find a trade. People asking for $200 on top SMH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom