ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

that's extremely odd. Unless you're comparing different brands where sizing is inconsistent. that or your girl don't really wear a 7.5 :lol:

These don't run a size big. They fit TTS for the most part. 
weird, my OTs are sz 11 and i normally wear 12 in everything else.

weird, my OTs are sz 11 and i normally wear 12 in everything else.
everyone's feet is different. I have heard some big footers size down and fitting. I've heard of people who can't size down .5 a size without bleeding on their heels. But for the most part, everyone prefers TTS. It helps if you have them in .5 size different to tell you which one fits you best. I got the TD's from Confirmed app in a size 7 and I'm normally a size 8. Wore them and thought ok this fits fine, a little snug but nothing breaking them in can't fix. Then I ordered a size 8 from ADC, and they fit sooo much better. I also have a 7.5 OT and PB and those are a little snug but gets better once my foot has been in it for about an hr. I prefer TTS though if given the option. 

Size 9 TDs fit me so perfect. Size 9 OTs were super tight. Went after a 9.5 for PBs. Hopefully they'll fit perfect. Can't imagine I'd need a 10.

MIAMI/FT LAUDERDALE: anyone hear from aventura(other than adidas whos calling now), dolphin mall, sawgrass, or pembroke lakes? 

Last edited:
Is it me or not alot of people got called today we got what like 4 guys in here that got called, still hoping for tomm fam

Champs galleria called and footlocker memorial city mall Houston called.

Nice! Either you're extremely lucky or this could be a good thing for everyone. I'm being hopeful but seems like it's waaaaay unlikely to win from two separate raffles, no?

How many raffles did you enter in total ?

Last edited:
What happens if you miss a phone call?
FG3ACB1HJ6010K4.MEDIUM.jpg

My boy got two calls for FL raffles around 34st NYC. He got a call. He also had someone pick up a raffle for him and they also got a call. He went from no yeezys to 2 yeezys real quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom