ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

did pacsun make everyone sign up for their rewards plan while picking up a raffle tik? 

only ask cause they didnt prior release. already started receiving their nonsense emails.. smh 
indifferent.gif
Nah i want to the pacsun in santa monica, went in and out no problem. Entered name and number, said they would call thursday between 6PM-9PM. But it may have been different for other locations.. not entirely sure. Was gonna try and enter the cerritos and del amo but this rain got me like hell nah.

any philly heads hear back from kicks usa in store raffles? not sure if they making the calls tonight or tomorrow 

Nah i want to the pacsun in santa monica, went in and out no problem. Entered name and number, said they would call thursday between 6PM-9PM. But it may have been different for other locations.. not entirely sure. Was gonna try and enter the cerritos and del amo but this rain got me like hell nah.
Funny -- both Santa Monica and Westfield Topanga locations required me to sign up for their rewards program or whatever before filling out a raffle ticket.

Last edited:
@a12en  Yeah I went last night an hour before they closed. There were two people ahead of me signing up, and the clear box was half full. Hopefully I score a pair! 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom