ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

eek.gif

i didnt know someone can explode into flames like that if you fall hard enough

not serious just discard draft now.
son u can explode without doin anything. u eva herd of spontaneous combustion? not bustin nuts tho
laugh.gif

Footlocker and adidas in southcoast will be doing their calls and emails today. Also got all of sheihk. I feel confident for this L

I asked before, but for the Chicago area people... did anyone get calls from Footlocker or Foot Action from Woodfield Mall (Schaumburg, IL)?

Also - NT question.  Do I only get a certain amount of reps / upvotes I can give out per day or something?  

Did anyone get a winning call from a private number? A footlocker told me they were instructed to call public number and leave messages but we all know how that goes

I asked before, but for the Chicago area people... did anyone get calls from Footlocker or Foot Action from Woodfield Mall (Schaumburg, IL)?

Also - NT question.  Do I only get a certain amount of reps / upvotes I can give out per day or something?  

Sounds like downtown stores called yesterday
Haven't heard anything about the burbs yet...

funny story i was at a tmobile trying to upgrade my phone and overheard this dude talking who works at a footlocker. Was talking about how he tried to pull his uncles name out of a raffle but another manager stopped him. glad to see there are some honest stores out here

Told my friend who got a ticket for me to not let me know if they missed the call. I wanna know i took an L the old fashioned way

has anyone got their pairs yet? i wanna know if there are any differences, bc theres a lot of different opinions out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom