ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope to get a pair of the 2.0 later.

:wow: :pimp: Crisp pic.

someone posted pics yeseterday I believe.  Said they're exactly the same minus a bit more cushion 

my bad. there a so many new posts, that by the time i read them all, i forgot what i was looking for :lol:

so im guessing they may fit slightly tighter due to the extra padding? i was hoping they were gonna run smaller than bigger.

Did anyone get a winning call from a private number? A footlocker told me they were instructed to call public number and leave messages but we all know how that goes
Got a winning call that said No Caller ID. Not sure if that's the same as private.

Last edited:
any NJ people hear from ...menlo, willowbrook, or GSP yet.

also SI mall.

havent seen anything about those in here yet

Just flew thru 20 pages since last night, few observations:

If you think Kanye is an idiot but your in a thread for his sneakers, DJ Khaled has a congratulatory message for you.

yes, i think the west-kardashian klan as a whole are idiots .... so what? not sure what that has to do with me being able to discuss a hot topic in the community

chik-fil-a is homophobic, which im against, but they make a mean chicken biscuit so i eat there

Got a winning call that said No Caller ID. Not sure if that's the same as private.
tristate area? I've got to try and find someone or call corporate footlocker to see what's going on. Could've been a telemarker but if that was a yeezy no way I'm trying to leave it

also SI mall.

Nothing from any NJ malls. Only places I have any hope of hitting at are the Adidas stores and HOH GSP. I entered at the other places (especially HOH Willowbrook and HOH Menlo) just cause they were on the way to the Adidas stores.

tristate area? I've got to try and find someone or call corporate footlocker to see what's going on. Could've been a telemarker but if that was a yeezy no way I'm trying to leave it
Nah, DMV. Hope you're able to eat. GL.

Might have to take the L on that call, dont know how they would even go about doing that.

also SI mall.

Nothing from any NJ malls. Only places I have any hope of hitting at are the Adidas stores and HOH GSP. I entered at the other places (especially HOH Willowbrook and HOH Menlo) just cause they were on the way to the Adidas stores.
line at Adidas store GSP was brutal lol.

still entered though 

Just flew thru 20 pages since last night, few observations:

If you think Kanye is an idiot but your in a thread for his sneakers, DJ Khaled has a congratulatory message for you.
The usage of "your" here is a bit ironic and pretty much cancels out anything you have to say….no hate. I just can't take someone seriously who still struggles with elementary grammar….especially when generically applying the word sonically as if you are some kind of musically inclined head that even knows what the term actually implies….just a hipster buzz word used when attempting to increase credibility of a musical opinion….no offense but you come off as the generic know it all that knows nothing of what he speaks. the dj khaled reference is just the exclamation point on the clownage. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom