ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

In the past, for the DE site, when I went to the link they had tweeted it would stay on the page for one cycle, then boot me out when it auto-refreshed. BUT, when I got the right link, it kept me on the DE site without booting me out.

Think it was the difference between adidas.com/us/apps/yeezy & adidas.com/us/yeezy - having "apps" in the URL seemed to make the difference, but I'm not sure that works anymore because using that URL now just resolves to adidas.com/yeezy no matter which country I set it to...
Sounds like they made some patches. Did it still stay on the page for one cycle though? As long as it does that I'm okay with it. Will just have to manually refresh of course.

Sounds like they made some patches. Did it still stay on the page for one cycle though? As long as it does that I'm okay with it. Will just have to manually refresh of course.
Yeah it stayed for a full cycle so the manual refresh is hopefully still a viable option.

any LA/OC folks get the calls yet? :frown:

its looking bleak for me fam :frown:

The next couple hours will tell a lot. It was quiet for LA yesterday, today our day. Sheikh sending out emails at 3pm too. Got 6 from over there. Scary hours

AUS drop... BD 100% doesn't work. Need a session ID that is authorised. Only way to get is in the queue. Their web developers are good.

Unfortunately bot service will still flourish on ADC. If you can't get around this your boy must be out-dated

any LA/OC folks get the calls yet?
frown.gif

its looking bleak for me fam
frown.gif
Nothing yet. Footlocker in southcoast usually makes their calls in the evening and sometimes after closing

Houston:

Memorial called yesterday
Champs Galleria called yesterday (rigged)
Footlocker Galleria called

i only entered at gulfgate and hibbett. nothing yet.

my orlando homies are getting impatient af. haven't heard a single thing about any orlando spot. maybe they all just got together and said "f it, let's eat"

Houston:

Memorial called yesterday
Champs Galleria called yesterday (rigged)
Footlocker Galleria called

i only entered at gulfgate and hibbett. nothing yet.

I figured Champs gallo was rigged, weren't even checking id's or asking questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom