ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
im guessing that all santa monica locations FTL/FA/CHAMPS have been called so im praying for pac sun or shiekh to pull through. Praying to the retails gods right now, if not then im waking up early AM for that online beating. 

I would love to sit Kanye down and actually show him what the hell we go through for these kicks. The suffering.

Right?! Looks like I just got myself a one-way ticket on the L train. Hopefully one day I'll own at least one pair of Yeezys. Congrats on everyone securing their pair though!

looks like houston is close to be officially dead. Lol about 15 stores got them and I have ehard very few legit success stories. I expected that because i know how much the back door prices are and Have had the managers solicit me trying t buy pairs.. maybe next release

Hopefully with the amount of people that have won raffles this will be a good indication for people that are trying to cop online.

booom

just got a call from champs GSP
nice man

but damn im the only one left 
laugh.gif

I hit at 42nd Champs, size 12. Missed the call last night and my wife pointed out my voicemails today (which I never check). I also hit through Footlocker in France through my good friend for a size 11.5Now I'm trying for the wife's size 5 and my homies size 10. I own turtledoves but pirate blacks are as close to a grail for me, glad to finally have them.

Last edited:
Oh and just to clear up the whole entering multiple Adidas stores.. I entered glendale first than topanga after.. but won at Glendale.. so it doesnt resort to the most recent one you went to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom