ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Checking in for duty!! Skipped about 30 pgs. Skimmed through, think I got the important stuff.

Feelings
L's
Ppl eating
BD link talk
About it?

I didnt really take an L since i hit on the confirmed but damn i did alot of footwork and entered a stupid amount of raffles. I took a K i guess lol

With all the talk about pears getting "backdoored," I wonder who is receiving these pears. Can anyone confirm for sure that they've actually saw this happen or bought pears this way? I mean we all know it does happen, but with the amount of people winning, and no one actually saying anything about getting pairs "backdoored" to them. Just seems like an easy excuse. Easy cop, out.
my brother bought a pair from a guy for 600. his gf works at ftl 

With all the talk about pears getting "backdoored," I wonder who is receiving these pears. Can anyone confirm for sure that they've actually saw this happen or bought pears this way? I mean we all know it does happen, but with the amount of people winning, and no one actually saying anything about getting pairs "backdoored" to them. Just seems like an easy excuse. Easy cop, out.
Can confirm, got backdoored a pair. Don't think ppl would really come in here bragging about that (or at least I wouldn't unless, say, someone asked, like you haha), cause it's kinda looked down upon and ppl in here would just get salty. Stores don't always backdoor their whole stock either. And at least for this release, I can also confirm my store received double the amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom