ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a call after closing time from south coast the one time I won a raffle. Still hopeful. waits for someone to tell me they called already

First time trying to cop off ADC. So do we just wait for the tweet to go out in the AM? Is it even worth trying the other sites? Sigh. My brother in law cooked in Staten Island Mall around 5 today and I was in class at like 530 just waiting for the call and jumping out to pick my phone up. Of course I didn't get it.

Last edited:
First time trying to cop off ADC. So do we just wait for the tweet to go out in the AM? Is it even worth trying the other sites? Sigh. My brother in law cooked in Staten Island Mall around 5 today and I was in class at like 530 just waiting for the call and jumping out to pick my phone up. Of course I didn't get it.
I remember reading that you can't select sizes until the tweet goes out.

Anyone else have their consolation
prize picked out for tomorrow just in case?

Life man. There will be other releases. I'm ready to move on if it doesn't happen tomorrow. It's gonna be hell, especially since I'm going manual.

But I got the OT's manual on the last release. We will see.

good ish bruh I got one entry in there too an 11... did you listen to TLOP all day like almost everyone else that got called

Nah man i was working all day...had a double shift..was paranoid about missing a call too but it worked out...

Matter fact got a second call from Pembroke Lakes FTL..then i found out it was for those 5 lows on Saturday...i forgot i even entered that one lmao...was going to be a consolation prize in case i struck out

NO CALL NO EMAIL, TEAM MANUAL TMRW IN DA A.M.!

if that don't work i will take my L w my head held high. in the end, they just shoes my fams
grin.gif

Life man. There will be other releases. I'm ready to move on if it doesn't happen tomorrow. It's gonna be hell, especially since I'm going manual.

But I got the OT's manual on the last release. We will see.
i got mr manual but i downloaded a ghetto free footlocker bot for this just in case...going manual on all other sites

I've known her for probably 10 years...even was one of her managers when I was younger. People might not like the way PacSun does it but at least they aren't backdooring....or else I'd be sleeping peacefully tonight lol
So you're the plug?

Last edited:
Got a random call today from a 941 area code number. I picked up my phone and they hung up. Called back and I told them I missed a call from this number. They said is this *** ( my name ) ** and I say yeah, they tell me I won the raffle for the yeezys. And said I can come pick them up Friday and hung up, before I could ask where did I win them at. I called again and they picked up only to answer the phone so I can hear the background chatter. Definitely sounded like a store. Anyways I call all the places that I raffled at and only one place said they called the winners today. And it was foot locker on 14th street in NYC. I end getting a major run around, girl upfront says the 917 number is the only number they use then a manager says he only uses his cell phone, and to call back in 30 minutes cause they couldn't look at the list at the moment. I end up calling 30 minutes later and the guy sounds extra suspect, like he went somewhere quiet to talk to me and said my name wasn't on the list which I can accept but when he hung up the phone on me he said 1 [emoji]128514[/emoji] I don't know what to think at this time. By chance did anyone in the area get a call from a 941 number? It's a magic jack line too by the way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom