ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noticed 3 differences so far...  Keep in mind, I haven’t purchased any 350’s since the first PB.

1. 3-4x as much ankle padding added for 2016. Not sure if this is the first colorway with this much padding or not...

2. Interior sticker/label with PO#

3. Pad sections on sole are closer in black color vs. the rest. In 2015 they were a charcoal color...

Good luck everyone.

Noticed 3 differences so far...  Keep in mind, I haven’t purchased any 350’s since the first PB.

1. 3-4x as much ankle padding added for 2016. Not sure if this is the first colorway with this much padding or not...

2. Interior sticker/label with PO#

3. Pad sections on sole are closer in black color vs. the rest. In 2015 they were a charcoal color...

Good luck everyone.
The liner looks thinner and stitched tighter on the 2016 PB
nerd.gif

Will adc announce on twitter or anything when they drop? Or do you just gotta sit on the site and keep refreshing for hours?...

Will adc announce on twitter or anything when they drop? Or do you just gotta sit on the site and keep refreshing for hours?...

set up mobile notification, they'll post link when it drops. HOWEVER, last time I knew they were dropping at 11 and refreshed and they already had the 'get in line' page ready about 10 mins before

ppl still trying to cart out on those big retailer sites?  sorry to break it to you guys... game over

if u need yeezys to smash chicks u doin it wrong son. i be smashin chics with crocs on. fukouttahere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom