ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooppss... i over slpt on the 5am PST online releases.... did i misss much? 

did the fam eat or what?

damn you gobbled them up huh
I got lucky through my hall mate who is turkish telling his friend in turkey to cop from adidas store there. My brother just so happens to be going to Istanbul in two weeks as well and will pick them up. But I also lived in Israel so have connects there and they got the shoes there so for future releases i could help out

Last edited:

ooppss... i over slpt on the 5am PST online releases.... did i misss much? 

did the fam eat or what?
naw, son...
mean.gif

I got lucky through my hall mate who is turkish telling his friend in turkey to cop from adidas store there. My brother just so happens to be going to Istanbul in two weeks as well and will pick them up. But I also lived in Israel so have connects there and they got the shoes there so for future releases i could help out
How was the israeli release? I wonder if people there even knew about yeezys

I've gotten like 6 emails since 8. Given myself some false hope going in to check em, thinking maybe a raffle thing but nahhh.

How was the israeli release? I wonder if people there even knew about yeezys
i feel like people did, because when i talked to turkish friends they said everyone in istanbul will be trying for these. Israel the store wouldn't answer but i could get friends to go in person especially since the store is in Tel Aviv. In turkey we entered 6 spots in a raffle between two stores and won one. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom