ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got about 1.4k in pending charges
mean.gif
$2.5k here ugh

carted twice. keep getting this

our shopping cart can currently not be ordered since one or more of the products in your cart are not available in the requested quantity. Please remove the product(s) with prices marked as N/A from your cart or change the quantities to the available amount. If you have any questions, please contact customer service.

Oh, so we weren't supposed to refresh the entire page once we got the "INVENTORY ERROR"? We were just supposed to keep mashing the "Try Again" button? FML. I got to the "INVENTORY ERROR" page like 4 times. Does that mean I got selected to purchase 4 seperate times, but my dumbass refreshed the entire page instead?!?!!? 
mad.gif

I know its over but I just want to know how some of you guys ended up on the product page for future reference.

Hopefully we get a chance at the turtle doves

our shopping cart can currently not be ordered since one or more of the products in your cart are not available in the requested quantity. Please remove the product(s) with prices marked as N/A from your cart or change the quantities to the available amount. If you have any questions, please contact customer service.

Same.

Wow. Finally placed an order. Not hopeful at all. We shall see! Keep at it fellas!

Disable all all your Chrome add on's and auto fills and type all info MANUALLY like someone else said. Not sure if that helps, but got through once I did.

Same thing for a 9

It's probably a wrap

guys keep trying , until adidas tweets sold out... i already got adidas confirm email about 30 mins ago ... for a size 10.5

After waiting for 24 minutes for them to get on the frickin phone.. the dude said 3-5 days.. should be a bit quicker..

I've been trying checkout with that size for the past hour... :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom