ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cleared my cache and cookies on my browser (which cleared the size 10 in my cart) and decided to wait in line again because of all the errors I was getting...might have been a mistake but oh well. I said I was giving up but you never really do until you get that sold out tweet lol

On my first go I did get an error, well blank page but it was through the payment management I just let it be, it refreshed on its own and it showed my order completed. Right now it's not directing to the pay site it's just going to the maintenance page

I guess I can take pride in carting about 3-4 pairs... I'm making progress I suppose 
laugh.gif

View media item 1918024 finally cooked on ADC[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]PATIENCE is the [emoji]128273[/emoji], I got hit with a lot of no inventory screens, I never refreshed it tho, just kept clicking try again, got in, chose my size, Got email confirmation immediately after that[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Last edited:
See,s like everyone got charged but no email confirmation. That's the biggest question. Anyone with adidas expierence from past release know if you get charged without email confirmation if that means you definitely got it?

why are noobs geting further than me? my girl my friend all getting to check out earlier, i couldnt even get to sizes with 50 tabs and 4 devices?

****** up and forgot to change my billing address.
It'll probably be canceled. On the good side, I won a online raffle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom