ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
over for the hype, good luck to everyone still going after Yeezys. 14 years collecting and failed from Nike to Adidas for them. Sad day when people buy just to sell. Salt level on Mt. Everest levels.

I STILL HAVE THIS 10 THOUGH 
laugh.gif

That was brutal. First the release happens durin my commute to work. Then I'm having a conference, taking notes while trying to to cart on my work laptop and phone, cart but can't check out, now the official tweet....

View media item 1918072

this sucks. ive never been able to cop yeezys or even with a nike raffle. or any raffle. Im looking at my twitter account with 22 nike RSVP L's got a pair in the cart quick with every adidas yeezy release and struck out, like why cant i just win for once god damn.

So im still 0/4 for ADC.. but got a surprise call from FA in culver city this morning while ADC was live.. So guess I cant complain I got 2 pears at live raffles.. but still zero for effin zero for ADC.. 

over for the hype, good luck to everyone still going after Yeezys. 14 years collecting and failed from Nike to Adidas for them. Sad day when people buy just to sell. Salt level on Mt. Everest levels.
RESELLERS have killed the Shoe Game. It's weak now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom