ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pick up at PACSUN went smooth. 

LOL @ The manager knowing about the post I made on here about them not doing raffles for size. 
nerd.gif

She basically said the reason they don't raffle that way is adidas  just sends whatever sizes they want. 

*shrugs*

All in all smooth transactions. I hope everyone else's was the same.

HAD 2 COMPS GOING, HARD LINE AND WIFI, 4 WINDOWS ALL WITH MY SIZE LOADED IN CART, BUT I COULDN'T GET TO PAYMENT SCREEN.

YES I'M MAD :stoneface:

Pick up at PACSUN went smooth. 

LOL @ The manager knowing about the post I made on here about them not doing raffles for size. 
nerd.gif

She basically said the reason they don't raffle that way is adidas  just sends whatever sizes they want. 

*shrugs*

All in all smooth transactions. I hope everyone else's was the same.
my pac sun didnt do raffle for size too.

[size=20pt]Congrats to all who were successful in copping.[/size]

A huge S/O to one of the NTfams for PM'ing me and wanting to offer his help (out of the kindness of his heart, w/o me asking for any help) at obtaining a pair for me at retail. You know who you are :nthat:

Don't feel bad that you couldn't come through :wink: Your generosity will not go unrewarded.

Last edited:
Worst experience ever. Started out being "in line" at 10:55am. Finally lets me through about 40 min later. Kept getting inventory errors. Then when I get to the cart it says that the item is out of stock yet it lists as being in stock. Kept getting server overload messages when clicking checkout. Eventually gave up and tried from scratch only to at the end be stuck on review and pay

What was the deal with adidas emailing people that carted but couldnt check out on a past release?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom