ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall buying bots and still paying them ATC folks. I thought the better Nike not was like the only good one and good for finishline mostly

Tell me your guys' opinion. I had 3 unsuccessful checkouts (site crashed). 2 were within the same time and one was an hour before those 2 orders.
I checked my bank and only 1 out of the 3 were refunded to me. I'm not very optimistic, but have somewhat hope. Do you guys think I will get those 2 orders, even though I have never received a confirmation email?

Depends how much you pay tho
No, if you don't pay for a premium bot it'll most likely be trash anyway. People who have expensive bots aren't hitting pairs consistently(Some not at all). Don't let your thirst get the best of you.

Last edited:
Footlocker UK sold out whilst the ******* site was down so that was impossible. Whilst checking out on JDSPORTS, it didn't let me pay. So much bs from retailers - no wonder they are offering free shipping for 2 days because everyone is pissed off
FTL EU was a damn joke 
mean.gif

did u get put in that line BS, with the little walking person icon? or were you able to get straight to the product page?

by the time my dude walked the whole line, they tweeted oos :smh:
I got straight to product and it was smooth sailing. I luckily knew about the release time and got in before it got flooded

Seeing cats in here so thirsty for these shoes even at the expense of paying $400-$800 for a pair is UNBIELIEVEABLE.[emoji]128525[/emoji] To each is there own I guess. Resellers are eating this up! [emoji]129297[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]. $400-$800 for one pair of shoes LOL, the thirst is real. They will re release again in a different color. [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Seeing cats in here so thirsty for these shoes even at the expense of paying $400-$800 for a pair is UNBIELIEVEABLE.[emoji]128525[/emoji] To each is there own I guess. Resellers are eating this up! [emoji]129297[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]. $400-$800 for one pair of shoes LOL, the thirst is real. They will re release again in a different color. [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

You ever worn them? They are amazing and who cares? You come here just go post that?! You probably love the Supreme drops... Now that is a waste

And people will still have problems trying to get them. I had no qualms paying resale for these, especially from a trusted seller ahead of time who already had them shipped while other people were stressing if their order went through or not. I wanted them, I wasn't able to go around to 14 different spots for raffles, and if the money I earn doesn't buy me what I want, then what's the point of working at all.

And people will still have problems trying to get them. I had no qualms paying resale for these, especially from a trusted seller ahead of time who already had them shipped while other people were stressing if their order went through or not. I wanted them, I wasn't able to go around to 14 different spots for raffles, and if the money I earn doesn't buy me what I want, then what's the point of working at all.
100% agree.

Yesterday was fun, waiting for shipping confirmation is nerve racking. Best of luck to everyone receiving their tracking numbers asap :smile:

What?

Its safe to assume that the monthly payment program from GOAT requires credit check. Someone is lending that money...

Why would anyone with financial sense take an inquiry to buy sneakers?

hes building credit man... let him bang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom