ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting on mine as well. Anyone know when does ADC usually send shipping emails? Is it through the weekend or early next week on a business day?
I don't know about the US, but in Europe ADC only sends their shipments from Mon-Fri.

Might be the same situation in the US.

I know ya don't like these types of questions but I haven't been invested in Yeezys in a minute so I need help.What's the cheapest Yeezy in the market?Would it be possible to trade PB 350 for another Yeezy + $500?Or are they all generally the same price?

how long does adidas take to ship out i what to know if i got an L from them
if you didn't get a confirmation email by now, your L is already handed to you. Thats probably the first thing you should worry about before you worry about shipping. Shipping won't go out until Monday-Wednesday. 

I know ya don't like these types of questions but I haven't been invested in Yeezys in a minute so I need help. What's the cheapest Yeezy in the market? Would it be possible to trade PB 350 for another Yeezy + $500? Or are they all generally the same price?

Check Campless, Flight Club or another secondary market and compare prices between each model.

Of course snitching doesn't put a pair on your feet, but it does combat the injustices that shadow the sneaker game. Calling someone out isn't just to pick on them, it's to hopefully teach a lesson or fire whoever distributed the pairs. The more that's being done about this issue, the more pairs there are for those that actually want to wear them.

Seriously though I feel like many people here just blurt stuff out they feel sound smart. It's like a herd of sheep saying phrases they have ingrained in their brains. Trying to be a smartass doesn't get anywhere.

True, but you can't fix stupid people.

Well I called adidas, customer service rep says my order is still in the pending status and that it could fall off my account in 3-5 business days of it didn't. If it didn't go through, this L will hurt since I got all the way to submit order and now the funds are tied up. At least with Nike and supreme you know right away if you struck out or not

if you didn't get a confirmation email by now, your L is already handed to you. Thats probably the first thing you should worry about before you worry about shipping. Shipping won't go out until Monday-Wednesday. 
not really I never got a confirmation email but I have an order in my order history that says order confined waiting to be packed for shipping with an order confirmation number .. ADC servers were jacked up yesterday so it's pretty easy to assume some order confirmations didn't get sent out

I peeped, but they missing used pairs. Deal would be a struggle to make anyways I feel like.

You didn't mentioned used. Even so, You can still give yourself an idea of price ranges and prorate based on condition.

FYI-My ADC PB order from August. Ordered Sat 8/22-Shipped Sun 8/23. The shipping confirmation comes from the label print. The package will be in transit (picked up by carrier) next business day. (Mon)

not really I never got a confirmation email but I have an order in my order history that says order confined waiting to be packed for shipping with an order confirmation number .. ADC servers were jacked up yesterday so it's pretty easy to assume some order confirmations didn't get sent out

I've had a different experience for the last 3 ADC Yeezy 350 releases as far as confirmation email and order history.

2015 PB - Not visible in order history after successful checkout and no order confirmation email until later in the day.
OT - Visible in order history after checkout but no order confirmation email until shipped.
2016 PB - Confirmation email & visible in order history upon checkout.

When you check your order on Adidas.com, do you guys see your billing address? I just checked my order today and it might just be me but my billing address just disappeared for some reason. My shipping address is still there though

Seeing cats in here so thirsty for these shoes even at the expense of paying $400-$800 for a pair is UNBIELIEVEABLE.[emoji]128525[/emoji] To each is there own I guess. Resellers are eating this up! [emoji]129297[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]. $400-$800 for one pair of shoes LOL, the thirst is real. They will re release again in a different color. [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

And people will still have problems trying to get them. I had no qualms paying resale for these, especially from a trusted seller ahead of time who already had them shipped while other people were stressing if their order went through or not. I wanted them, I wasn't able to go around to 14 different spots for raffles, and if the money I earn doesn't buy me what I want, then what's the point of working at all.
I can dig it. I never was a fan of em but have always heard of the hype/resell prices that folks pay. That is one thing I just find simply amazing. No wonder the resellers got made in this thread when they learn more pairs were dropping. But I respect what you said. We all work for something either it be cars, guns, shoes, video games, etc. I was just shell shocked to see the price so high and people still want em is all.

When you check your order on Adidas.com, do you guys see your billing address? I just checked my order today and it might just be me but my billing address just disappeared for some reason. My shipping address is still there though
lol stop being paranoid. The order will work itself out. 

Seeing cats in here so thirsty for these shoes even at the expense of paying $400-$800 for a pair is UNBIELIEVEABLE.[emoji]128525[/emoji] To each is there own I guess. Resellers are eating this up! [emoji]129297[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]. $400-$800 for one pair of shoes LOL, the thirst is real. They will re release again in a different color. [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]
You ever worn them? They are amazing and who cares? You come here just go post that?! You probably love the Supreme drops... Now that is a waste
Na, never liked the Supreme joints. Don't take this personal. If you like them joints then buy em no matter the cost. I just said, I realized the thirst is real. I had no idea it got this serious/deep. I'm doing the wrong 9 to 5. I need to go in the Yeezy 350/750 business. 
wink.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom