ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just dont get why adidas doesnt require a signature. tried to set it up in fed ex custom delivery but its greyed out

damn,  i thought you were shrimp gang aka cook in silence?

Lol I've been on social media hiatus since January. Y'all gotta explain this whole shrimp thing to me. Was looking back pages and all I see is shrimp sigs and avys

I'm getting kinda worried haven't got shipping confirmation yet .. I think I might cry if my order gets cancelled lol

I'm getting kinda worried haven't got shipping confirmation yet .. I think I might cry if my order gets cancelled lol
if you havent gotten conf from adc yet, you dont have an order. Happened to me last time. Had pending charges over a week.

If you all are "worried" about your package being stolen, hold it at the warehouse and pick it up directly
leaning towards this. im just saying it would be nice if they actually left the package in someones hands and getting signed proof rather than just leaving it anywhere they please without even making an attempt

if you havent gotten conf from adc yet, you dont have an order. Happened to me last time. Had pending charges over a week.
But I have an order in my order history with an order confirmation number and the status is order confirmed waiting to be packed

But I have an order in my order history with an order confirmation number and the status is order confirmed waiting to be packed
samsies. Wont matter. I called every number, I emailed, I found heads on linkedin, everything. I am your grim reaper. Youre not getting anything this round.

Don't trip man... Most likely they are still working on fulfilling orders. Look at it this way, at least you have an order #... plenty of people got charged out the frame with no email or hope. You at least have hope. IMO its better to be the half full type than the half empty type...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom