ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ROFL at dudes in here internet stunting with there 15 orders. Congrats im sure all the kids at high school will be impressed. 

ROFL at dudes acting like they have never seen a tracking number before. 

Also ROFL at the mean girls clan in here. 

edit: salty as **** that i carted 15 pairs this weekend and didnt checkout a single one. 

Last edited:
Have you folks looking for size swaps tried RifLA RifSF. I dunno if they do trades, but might be worth a try. They might even answer with more than 3 or 4 words. :lol:

Dont get me wrong, I like SS in general and would normally recommend them, but sometimes I think they believe they are the only game in town. $200 on top is crazy.

Anyone else who got a white screen upon checkout have their pending charge fall off their account? How does it feel to get so close yet so far?

new thread title:
[h1]ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (HOW DUZ MALE WERK???) - PAGE INFINITY[/h1]

WHERE WERE YOU GUYS when i needed someone to tell me not to refresh when it showed that ******* stupid inventory error...

i used 6 devices, 2 iphones, my pc, my sisters macbook, my dads macbook, and my moms iphone,
ALL showed me inventory error and i did what ******* adc told me to do, refresh the page

i did this about 5-10 times, LITERALLY,
if i didnt and kept smashing that try again i would have had a pair instead of 6 pending charges which just got cleared up...>: :smh:

lessons learned for next drop

Not completely true.

I refreshed the inventory page and returned to the previous page, only to go back to the inventory page and successfully check out.

Have you folks looking for size swaps tried RifLA RifSF. I dunno if they do trades, but might be worth a try. They might even answer with more than 3 or 4 words. :lol:

Dont get me wrong, I like SS in general and would normally recommend them, but sometimes I think they believe they are the only game in town. $200 on top is crazy.

RifLA does NOT do trades. At least they didn't for my OvO 10s.

WHERE WERE YOU GUYS when i needed someone to tell me not to refresh when it showed that ******* stupid inventory error...

i used 6 devices, 2 iphones, my pc, my sisters macbook, my dads macbook, and my moms iphone,
ALL showed me inventory error and i did what ******* adc told me to do, refresh the page

i did this about 5-10 times, LITERALLY,
if i didnt and kept smashing that try again i would have had a pair instead of 6 pending charges which just got cleared up...>: :smh:

lessons learned for next drop

QUESTION- was yeezy supply easier to cop from or adc?

Plus even when you added to cart, checkout was a pain... added to cart 3 or 4 times on difference devices before checking out

Plus even when you added to cart, checkout was a pain... added to cart 3 or 4 times on difference devices before checking out

ADC had most people like
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Padding looks the same,but post better pics

rif is trash go to round two on melrose they the best in the city

Yeah Friday is arrival date for California people. Can't wait, these are going straight on the feet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom