ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the best cosignment shop for you NYC heads? Stadium Goods any better than FC?

nah you dont get as much money and their market is way smaller than FC. same % but less likely of cashing out.

Anyone know if flightclub would take pirate black size 10 for 1250? There's literally no shoes in stock on their website.
You guys think flightclub will be flooded with pirate blacks when Adidas shipments come in?

you can always just ask for a quote now and see if it gets accepted. Once they accept, you can always have them accept it for whatever price you have it quoted at.

for example I dropped three yeezys off to fc Saturday and one of them was my boys. The next day I go to pick his up and one of the corners of the box is completely ripped and the box is damaged, after one freaking day. Also the off chance they return you a fake if you withdraw your sneakers

wtf. I didn't know fc was shady like that. Guess Im taking pictures of the box number and the shoe number before I give it to them.

Last I checked you didn't need a tracking number when you pick up your shoes up from an actual store. Think before you hit reply kid

You didn't quite understand what he meant... His comment was basically saying people haven't brought them in to SS because they're barely getting tracking numbers...Once they actually are delivered then they will be able to bring them in.

Anyone know if flightclub would take pirate black size 10 for 1250? There's literally no shoes in stock on their website.
You guys think flightclub will be flooded with pirate blacks when Adidas shipments come in?

Ask them.

Ask them.

You didn't quite understand what he meant... His comment was basically saying people haven't brought them in to SS because they're barely getting tracking numbers...Once they actually are delivered then they will be able to bring them in.

Three was referring to raffle winners.

But still, why would they need a consignment shop, when they are getting offers right out the door?

What that hell did I miss?!!! Please not a restock, damn thread blew up on a damn Monday! It can't be ALL legit checks, Order#/Confirmation and Restock talk could it?

Anyone go to solesupremacy today? I called about a size swap and they said "people just aren't bringing them in" which doesn't make much sense to me

Dude..... People are here talking about getting tracking numbers... Give a week. What don't you get man....

Last I checked you didn't need a tracking number when you pick up your shoes up from an actual store. Think before you hit reply kid

Three was referring to raffle winners.

But still, why would they need a consignment shop, when they are getting offers right out the door?

Raffles only account for a small % of purchases. More people hit online. It's safe to say since raffles account for a smaller percentage of stock that a smaller percentage of those winners would want to sell/consign them. Online purchases will account for a higher %. So once these are delivered they will see more stock at SS. That was my interpretation..

Raffles only account for a small % of purchases. More people hit online. It's safe to say since raffles account for a smaller percentage of stock that a smaller percentage of those winners would want to sell/consign them. Online purchases will account for a higher %. So once these are delivered they will see more stock at SS. That was my interpretation..

I get that. I just wanted to know if anyone's been to the actual store today. If flight clubs been getting pairs since Friday, I figured another consignment shop in a large city would have as well

So I am thinking of just caving in and paying the 700-800 dollar resale on stockx. They seem like a legit place that makes sure you don't get fakes. How do the yeezy's fit? My foot is a size 10.5. I have a pair of air jordans and nike air's I got in size 11. So should I get size 11 in the yeezy's? 

So I am thinking of just caving in and paying the 700-800 dollar resale on stockx. They seem like a legit place that makes sure you don't get fakes. How do the yeezy's fit? My foot is a size 10.5. I have a pair of air jordans and nike air's I got in size 11. So should I get size 11 in the yeezy's? 
2016 PBs seem TTS so i'd say get a 10.5

Interesting. My friend who is a 11.25 said he needed 11.5. Is it maybe people with wide feet need to size up? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom