ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is starting to really get crazy the only way you can know how Jordan's are gonna fit is by trying them on or maybe asking in the Jordan thread . WELCOME TO NT

Last edited:

yzy szn 
nthat.gif
yours doesnt have the size either.. i thought that was just my order.. lol had me worried.. I feel better now that my shoes will ship.  

So then do nike air and air jordan run half size small?
Retro Jordans tend to uniformly run a little bit bigger. If you have really narrow feet sometimes it'd be better to even go a half size down in some silhouettes (5s, 12s,13s), but I go TTS unless it's a 1 in which case I go a .5 size up. I have a wider and shorter foot. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Interesting. My friend who is a 11.25 said he needed 11.5. Is it maybe people with wide feet need to size up? 

size 11.25? thats a new one. sounds like he wouldve needed a 11.5 either way

Retro Jordans tend to uniformly run a little bit bigger. If you have really narrow feet sometimes it'd be better to even go a half size down in some silhouettes (5s, 12s,13s), but I go TTS unless it's a 1 in which case I go a .5 size up. I have a wider and shorter foot. Hope this helps.
Yea I have the retro 1 low OG. So I go size 11. 

FC messing up people's boxes smh they should have paid out for that you break it you buy it, I know it's only a box but if it was theirs they'd call it "conditional pairs in store only"

So when I tried to finalize my order on adc, I kept getting this error. Should I have just left the page alone to do its thing, refreshed the page, or something else? I already called adidas and they said my order did not go through. Just would like a heads up on what to do in the future

View media item 1922506

Last edited:
so i just called sole supremacy and i talked to dude and asked to size swap OT 7.5 for OT 8.5 .. his exact response was ..

"since i have so many 7.5s ill need $50 on top"

i said okay cool .. then told him i wasnt local and he says anything not local you need to send an email to us and our owner will answer it ..

im contemplating how to move forward lol

Damn im only a couple minutes away from one of those listings, time to get a couple of friends to sign up lol

So when I tried to finalize my order on adc, I kept getting this error. Should I have just left the page alone to do its thing, refreshed the page, or something else? I already called adidas and they said my order did not go through. Just would like a heads up on what to do in the future

View media item 1922506

Would like to know this too. I assume everytime you hit this it takes it from your account, so what? Hope you click it and you get a thanks for your order?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom