ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so from shipping confirmation, my pair is supposed to be the new BB version....got them in the size of all my 350s so far, and those fit perfect and snug. 
i really hope these wont be too small with the padding! i got some pairs, but i really wanna have a pair for myself.....
it will fit exactly the same. The primeknit is all snug and then should stretch a bit.

what's up with this thread? I can't keep up, it keeps blowing up. Makes me think there was a restock at first glance smh

I sold all of my pirate blacks from last year so I have nothing to compare them to right now. I have a pair of BB 5350 coming in tomorrow from okini that I can compare them to
No need to compare, really. It should be really easy to tell from memory if there's extra padding on your new pair. There's so much extra padding that it creates a bulge visible from the exterior of the shoe.

So it's been confirmed that two different types of PBs are shipping out. And now a couple of places have new raffles. We've seen a couple of random restocks. I wonder if Three Stripes is going to pull a Swoosh and let restocks continue to trickle out. Demand will continue to outweigh supply so they could keep this up for a while. It would be great for the Adidas hype train. And a damn smart marketing move.

I sold all of my pirate blacks from last year so I have nothing to compare them to right now. I have a pair of BB 5350 coming in tomorrow from okini that I can compare them to
No need to compare, really. It should be really easy to tell from memory if there's extra padding on your new pair. There's so much extra padding that it creates a bulge visible from the exterior of the shoe.
oh, well here's the AQ i just picked up.  see anything extra??

Take a picture, we all wanna see, receipt and your shoes.. And you got it pretty fast, are you sure it's from ADC or you're just a troll like everyone else saying there has been restocks going on at some sites lmao!

Here ya go stud. Yes, I received my shoes in one day because they ship from SC and I live in GA. I'm not complaining about receiving the originals. I just wanted to let people know the truth. So much damn drama and conspiracy theories in here

oh, well here's the AQ i just picked up.  see anything extra??
AQ's have no extra padding. Unless they're pumping taking the old AQ stock and adding padding to it 
nerd.gif

Just got my villa pair it's a BB,tomorrow my adc pair comes in it better be a BB too.

Why is that?  Does he have a track record of letting fakes slip through?

I don't know if he is the only one doing Legit Checks, but he is definitely involved with StockX. 
yeah he said some wild **** before like if the box has an ean po# it's fake, period. and after a ton of people let him know how wrong he was i don't remember him taking it back or holding himself accountable for it at all.

yeah he said some wild **** before like if the box has an ean po# it's fake, period. and after a ton of people let him know how wrong he was i don't remember him taking it back or holding himself accountable for it at all.
How long ago was that?  Wonder if he stepped up his "professionalism" since then. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom