ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think everyone should donate at least $2 and then you'll have enough probably :smile:
People are cheap when it comes to buying anything software related. It's insane that people don't think twice about buying a $1 dollar candy bar from the store, but when it comes to buying a $1 app in the AppStore, it's like taking out a mortgage to them. 

Last edited:
Shoe Palace just called me!!! 

ANNNNNNNNDDDD its for the POS Masterpiece 12s 
mean.gif

This guy has a link in his sig on NT and asks us how many ppl we told 
mean.gif

Lurkers breh... LURKERS 

People are cheap when it comes to buying anything software related. It's insane that people don't think twice about buying a $1 dollar candy bar from the store, but when it comes to buying a $1 app in the AppStore, it's like taking out a mortgage to them. 
HAHAHA, this is so true.  i lead a team of software engineers and even i have to remind myself that software shouldn't be free when i debate about paying for apps in the app store when my kids ask.

yeah i can do it. not sure if i have the time for it. if you can write it in objective c the port over to java isn't that hard.
I don't even want to think about learning new syntax right now. I have so much going on as is. I can't afford to confuse my head up anymore. I only code as a hobby, I am still going to school for my MBA. I have a lot on my plate, but I would like to have both versions in beta by next release.

My Yeezy collection in my living room and the trunk of my car. Nothing is for sale, I wear mine. I think resellers are pathetic scavengers. I used to pay you to stand in line for me, now I pay you to stay on your computer all day praying for a restock. Thanks (;View media item 1927155

Yes, but it's iOS based only. Can you write Java for the Android version? I have all the logic done in Objective C already, it just needs to be switched Java.
You don't want to make a web version? If not, then I can learn Java it shouldn't be a problem. I can do it.

I don't even want to think about learning new syntax right now. I have so much going on as is. I can't afford to confuse my head up anymore. I only code as a hobby, I am still going to school for my MBA. I have a lot on my plate, but I would like to have both versions in beta by next release.
is this for the bot or the inventory checker? what's your timeline? probably get it done in a day or two if i go off of your code.

My Yeezy collection in my living room and the trunk of my car. Nothing is for sale, I wear mine. I think resellers are pathetic scavengers. I used to pay you to stand in line for me, now I pay you to stay on your computer all day praying for a restock. Thanks (;[/quote]
Such an odd post :/

is this for the bot or the inventory checker? what's your timeline? probably get it done in a day or two if i go off of your code.
Both— it's a full application. There is really no way to test the bot portion until next release, since Adidas's other products don't follow the same protocol. 

My boy just caught a random RuVilla restock on a 9.5.. they put up an 9.5 and 8.5.. he got charged and received confirmation email for 9.5.. wondering if these were a glitch, cancelled orders... ? Is he eating? :nerd:

Yeah, we need the new code and a way around captcha or just accepting it. Also I've played around with it a bit and even though I post the captcha to the server I get denied access to it. I suspect that adidas only allows certain IP's through which could be a hassle because then we need to tend to proxies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom