ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can make a better site for you which does the same thing for adidas EU sites too. Also where do one donate?

Last edited:
caravaggio caravaggio
ifyoubuildit.gif

Since I received a bunch of messages all asking the same thing, here's the answer: 

On launch days, a password is going to be required to access the site. The only way to get access will be to make a donation (it can be $1 or whatever you want) and get the password directly from me. 

I'm going to PM some NT members the password the night before the release.

All funds received will go to an improved server and future projects.
Totally down for that even though I don't know how to use it. Lol.

People are cheap when it comes to buying anything software related. It's insane that people don't think twice about buying a $1 dollar candy bar from the store, but when it comes to buying a $1 app in the AppStore, it's like taking out a mortgage to them. 

This.

PM me the PayPal link.

Prob neither, all BS ;(

Shady...Yeah didn't hold my breathe for the email/call but hopefully the email will come eventually. Crazy **** is I got my BB pair from a plug from SP on release day :smokin
Did they release at SP on release day or just hold stock until now?

Shady...Yeah didn't hold my breathe for the email/call but hopefully the email will come eventually. Crazy **** is I got my BB pair from a plug from SP on release day
smokin.gif

Did they release at SP on release day or just hold stock until now?
Damn, no idea, the sp in my city didn't release or have any details about it, you know how it is when you ask them, but maybe they did have them, lol **** 

Could someone please post here or PM me the queue link for ruvilla because I can't seem to find it :D

On release day, RuVilla had a system where it placed everyone in a queue in order to have an opportunity to purchase the sneakers. With that being said, EVERYONE's queue link is unique, for obvious reasons.. so in theory you can't purchase from RuVilla unless you went through the queue link because that means you got through originally. So I monitored that unique (queue) link, and my monitor went off :smokin

I actually monitored BOTH links.. but I only got the size selector on the queue link, even though both monitors went off.

On release day, RuVilla had a system where it placed everyone in a queue in order to have an opportunity to purchase the sneakers. With that being said, EVERYONE's queue link is unique, for obvious reasons.. so in theory you can't purchase from RuVilla unless you went through the queue link because that means you got through originally. So I monitored that unique (queue) link, and my monitor went off
smokin.gif

I actually monitored BOTH links.. but I only got the size selector on the queue link, even though both monitors went off.
Makes sense, I'll keep my links both monitored then if anything happens lol pls ! 

I am a web developer and have a bit of insight into the process regarding atc and Captcha access. @caravaggio PM me and I'll share what knowledge I have. Also don't mind donating but UK based so would like to help get a UK app up and running.

I would be mindful though that its a fully evolving situation. Almost cat and mouse. Adidas have a strong developer team and are well aware of 'backdoors' and 'bots'. As soon as you develop a solution rest assured they'll have a fix.

@ibrahim11 Reign has a working solution(worked for last drop anyway) and a good community on Slack App. Well worth the £10 for the community alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom