ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I got it for the tans size 11.5.  I ordered around 2:10 eastern so I'm guessing you are on the West coast for it to be 11:10.  Not really sure what the holdup could be maybe you will have to email them. 

yeah i'll give it until the weekend before emailing. can't think of a reason for the long delay.

Received my pairs yesterday

I didn't know these run a half size too big. Is it safer to size swap or just sell/reup?

If size swap is the better option, what are some legit establishments that offer the service?

I didn't know these run a half size too big. Is it safer to size swap or just sell/reup?

If size swap is the better option, what are some legit establishments that offer the service?
Sole Supremacy.  Used them many a time 

There are way too many PM's and I am busy today, but I will try answer the most common question again:

-What I am working on will not check you out automatically, It will simply add the item to your cart. The reason for this is it's going to be web based, not local. I don't want to be responsible for anyone's personal information. The same goes for the iOS app—even though the app will be local, most of the code will be running server side.

-When ready, the app will not available in the AppStore; each individual will get an invitation and instructions on how to install it—it will be using the iOS enterprise program. And don't worry Android users; there will be a web-version as well.

-I will not be developing anything for any other site other than Adidas. The reason: 1)Adidas has the biggest supply. 2)There are plenty of bots for other sites already. 3) Adidas is the most challenging, which makes it the most interesting to me.  

Last edited:
smokin.gif

There are way too many PM's and I am busy today, but I will try answer the most common question again:

-What I am working will not check you out automatically, It will simply add the item to your cart. The reason for this is it's going to be web based, not local. I don't want to be responsible for anyone's personal information. The same goes for the iOS app—even though the app will be local, most of the code will be running server side.

-When ready, the app when will not available in the AppStore, each individual will get an invitation and instructions on how to install it—it's using the iOS enterprise program. Don't worry Android users—there will be a web version as well.

-I will not be developing anything for any other site other than Adidas. The reason: 1)Adidas has the biggest supply. 2)There are plenty of bots for other sites already. 3) Adidas is the most challenging, which makes it the most interesting to me.  
Mad props fam foreal! Keep it up brother.

Awesome of you not bein stingy with your work too. 
nthat.gif

One question, even tho it's somewhat exclusive to NT, what's to stop the usual lurker/guest of the forum to make an account quick and hop on the train? Then blastin it on other platforms?

Anyways, repped and donated!

Peace.

how much do you guys think reSale is on these Pirate Blacks that release last week (2016) pairs? vs. next few weeks, next month or in the next few months ...by summer time as well?

That padding though
makes a difference when you upgrade material and stability on a product, higher quality must be valued more. It sucks that Adidas swindled ADC customers on the AQs, but atleast people got a pair while some of us are still on the L train.

your best bet is to give them to me for retail if they ar 10.5 or 11, honestly

makes a difference when you upgrade material and stability on a product, higher quality must be valued more. It sucks that Adidas swindled ADC customers on the AQs, but atleast people got a pair while some of us are still on the L train.

its a damn shame if you ask me... ADC should refund all customers now and let them keep the shoes...

whos with me?

yeah i'll give it until the weekend before emailing. can't think of a reason for the long delay.
it's been over the three business day processing time they claim, might as well email them now and find out what's up. 

my tans processed in two days and started moving the afternoon i got shipping confirmation. 

Had Olive, Tan, and Black at my store just yesterday.  As I mentioned a couple pages back, I bought a pair but I'll be returning today since they are too tight on my calves. 
cool ill be picking up a pair then, right now i'm just rocking them with skinny white jeans from h&m

stop saying swindled as if adidas sent us fake Pirate Blacks. 

Some of us prefer the AQ version fyi. I have multiple pairs of both versions (AQ from OG release, AQ from last week ADC, BB from Confirmed App). The padding is not that noticeable. Again, it's splitting hairs.

stop saying swindled as if adidas sent us fake Pirate Blacks. 

Some of us prefer the AQ version fyi. I have multiple pairs of both versions (AQ from OG release, AQ from last week ADC, BB from Confirmed App). The padding is not that noticeable. Again, it's splitting hairs.
Does the AQ ADC pair fit bigger than the BB pair? I keep reading that the BB runs TTS while the AQ ran big. I only have the BB so can't compare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom