ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As of night now, if you see any BBs on eBay, its a high probability that they are legit. Rep companies haven't come out with the new labels, fixes, and  padding yet. Its the AQs that are suspect. That's why they are going in the 6-700s and the BBs are going for 700-900. 

Not MR. Believe it was original PBs.
Yeah I think you're right, I just did a quick search of the old yeezy thread and realized why I was confused. They restocked the og PBs around the same time as the MR release.

I was away working on a project during the og PB release so I wasn't able to pay attention to it like that and wouldn't have been aware of an eastbay store stocking them.

25320614095_93dc5be925_b.jpg

ys finally dropped by with the OT's. also put together a stackable shoe organizer and tested it out with all my multipears.

im guessing sp already emailed the winners and its done right ?! no more hope ?
just wondering , you dont have to answer, did you get all those for retail, cuz if you did then thats 100x better holy crap lol props to u nice setup g make me jealous 

Man, moonrocks are my favorite form the pics you guys are posting, I've never seen them in person.

If the rumors of the TD restock are true, the most interesting part to me will be if they come in half sizes.  I hope they do, because 11.5 fits me perfectly with the 350s.

You can't even post where you find or buy a good deal from these days.

Fools on NT will find your home number and email n try to swaggle a deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom