ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna be real easy to ID NT heads with everyone wearing 350's with these joggers 
roll.gif

Why do you guys not want an MR restock? Are you sitting on pairs that you're assuming will increase in value? Seems to be the only logical reason I can imagine.
Just that secret society mentality. Haha. Just kidding. But I do wish I had 2nd pair to sit on. I wear mine so I don't care about an increase in value. I was never good at reselling anyways.

The H&M twill pants are good substitutes compared to brands like I Love Ugly which their pants about about 110 USD.  As a student in college I can't justify that price point yet even though materials are probably better.  These will do for now lol

dam been tryna trade my PBs for MRs.. I think the MRs are my 2nd fav CW besides TDs..but I cant get anyone to trade for TDs.. 
thats cause most people want to sell them for flight club prices.  
mean.gif

just wait till the restock later in march, thats what i would do. Hopefully you get your self a pair.  and keep what your trying to trade away.

there not that big a deal in hand mr are much nicer imo 

Source on restock?   

thats cause most people want to sell them for flight club prices.  
mean.gif

just wait till the restock later in march, thats what i would do. Hopefully you get your self a pair.  and keep what your trying to trade away.

there not that big a deal in hand mr are much nicer imo 

reppped for this i can finally fix this. did not know these markers existed   i been rubbing  it down with a suede eraser to smooth it out then paint over it should fix the problem.  
how many wears is that if you don't mind me asking.

well thats not from wear,  I was being stupid on an escalator and my left heel caught the edge of the escalator as is was going down. i hated my self lol 

DAaaaaaamnnnn I would just go home if that happened lol yeah normal wear from driving isn't that bad but does wear down slightly

well thats not from wear,  I was being stupid on an escalator and my left heel caught the edge of the escalator as is was going down. i hated my self lol 
battle scars, embrace them :smile:

@compton

http://sneakernews.com/2016/02/16/is-the-adidas-yeezy-boost-350-turtle-dove-releasing-again/

not a legit source but you never know.  also alot of other sites have the info
so could even be in may, or maybe never lol  just have to wait and see, but would love to eat some TD or MR!

reppped for this i can finally fix this. did not know these markers existed   i been rubbing  it down with a suede eraser to smooth it out then paint over it should fix the problem.  

View media item 1934068
got into a fight with mine on smh they took so much life outta them they look the same way lol ive been dying to clean my pair of MR's need to see how good those pens work asap

Not this rumor again... the article was updated and states that it was a mistake.
ah ok i did not see that.  thanks for the update. 
DAaaaaaamnnnn I would just go home if that happened lol yeah normal wear from driving isn't that bad but does wear down slightly
there actually these MR have been durable. you know those flyer's you get from people in the street for businesses?

this is what i do with them lol my girl always makes fun of my for this. 

saves the heel LOL

battle scars, embrace them :smile:

so could even be in may, or maybe never lol  just have to wait and see, but would love to eat some TD or MR!
LMAO i do embrace them and you cant see them on feet, but it bothers me cause i know they are there, 

IM with you on that one i wish i could double up on MR. 

ah ok i did not see that.  thanks for the update. 

there actually these MR have been durable. you know those flyer's you get from people in the street for businesses?

this is what i do with them lol my girl always makes fun of my for this. 

saves the heel LOL

LMAO i do embrace them and you cant see them on feet, but it bothers me cause i know they are there, 

IM with you on that one i wish i could double up on MR. 
lol heel savers!

LOL @ heel savers...  is it even necessary? I know that they'll get dirty otherwise, but its not like the heel will be damaged?

got into a fight with mine on smh they took so much life outta them they look the same way lol ive been dying to clean my pair of MR's need to see how good those pens work asap
did u win the fight ?? lol yeah man i been smoothing out the cracks so the paints sticks better, im gonna order those markers ill keep you posted on how well they work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom