ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lol heel savers!
and there free you just have to change them every now and then, just wait to someone gifts you another flyer lol

LOL @ heel savers... is it even necessary? I know that they'll get dirty otherwise, but its not like the heel will be damaged?
no not really, but you know that stain the heel gets from the rug of your car its just annoying having to clean it, especially on a pair of 1s since the whole heel is white. 

laugh.gif

I drive stick so imagine my heels. I might just leave a pair of "driving" shoes to not mess with it so much.
2 flyers LMAO!!!

laugh.gif

I drive stick so imagine my heels. I might just leave a pair of "driving" shoes to not mess with it so much.
Always gotta have an extra pair of shoes in the car! I drive stick too and usually drive in my Benassi Solarsoft Slide 2s. Not the safest thing to do, but they're comfortable 
laugh.gif
. Also, reduces unnecessary creasing and heel drag!

Always gotta have an extra pair of shoes in the car! I drive stick too and usually drive in my Benassi Solarsoft Slide 2s. Not the safest thing to do, but they're comfortable :lol: . Also, reduces unnecessary creasing and heel drag!

I agree with this!!! I'm gonna start driving around with beaters. I've ruined too many shoes just from driving especially in traffic.

Weathertech is the truth but it will still dirty soles, and it kinda rubs the dirt in from your heel on it so much while driving. Normally I woudnt care so much but paying this much means im going to try and make em last as long as possible.

I think just keeping an old pair in the trunk is the solution. I have some XIX lows in my trunk but I've been too lazy to be changing shoes. Gonna have to start.

did u win the fight ?? lol yeah man i been smoothing out the cracks so the paints sticks better, im gonna order those markers ill keep you posted on how well they work.
Absolutely lol the messed up part about it was the surface unfortunately was that concrete with stones cemented in i practically was dancing cuz the way i work my feet. Fasho fam let us know !

Pretty sure they're just some grey wool socks dudes. Variety of them from all kinds of brands can be found on amazon and most places that sell a decent selection of socks, like outdoor supply stores (that don't cater to hypebeasts).

Copped some stuff for me but most of the merch was ooped for my supnt group

View media item 1933273

I bought 4 off all the merch in size medium and off'd it all the next day

kept the long sleeve he had on tho

ended up scooping a north face, chocolate 950s, and paid for my whole trip

I'm a floridian and that week was the coldest I have ever been in my life! Not to mention I didnt own any boots or jackets for that type of weather

yeezy hype kept me from freezing and got me back to Florida and this 75 degree weather :smokin

Last edited:
My kanye preorder hoodie package still hasn't shipped...no email or nothing. Anyone else in the same boat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom