ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait to see resell on the toddler sizes
roll.gif

Last edited:
Pair goin straight to my sons feet if I manage to cop. Is this Adidas/Yeezy's way to end to all those shops on IG that make rep baby sizes? Lol. I'm guilty of it tho and I'll get rid of his TD pair if they come out with those.

I'm kinda with those with the thinking the striped 350's aren't adidas.

No branding on the upper, I swear we saw a shot of the sole a while back that also had no branding?

Venmo is owned by PayPal, just file a chargeback through your credit card and it will sort itself out on it's own. Say you sent to the wrong person.

Done.
So i got off the phone with my bank and they said there nothing they can do about it bc they dont have authorization to do chargebacks with venmo transactions. it was like sending a check to the wrong person. Once cashed theres nothing i can do

So i got off the phone with my bank and they said there nothing they can do about it bc they dont have authorization to do chargebacks with venmo transactions. it was like sending a check to the wrong person. Once cashed theres nothing i can do
Damn, sorry to hear about that. What information of his do you have? Just his name & email?

That's so whack. Sorry to hear man. I'd be livid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom