ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OT's have a hint of blue in the tiger stripes in certain lighting, its sick.

And thise gif's.
laugh.gif
Yes really sick.

I actually like my OTs better than my PBs. Thinking of getting rid of the PBs--after paying resell-just isn't worth it

My fav. :smokin

Do yours fit a bit snugger than your other pairs? Assuming you have the same size in everything.
haven't worn any of the others so don't know. These are like pk nmds to me. Rock and 11.5 and could probably even throw an 11 on my feet

I should get repped for setting it up [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128556[/emoji]

Repped iceman

Does anyone think it's even worth trying to get rid of this from the suede patch? For obvious reasons I don't want to mess to much with the suede as I've seen pics of really ugly ones where people have tried to clean them. I honestly have no idea how it got there since I haven't bumped into anything and it wasn't there when I got them. If it was your pair, would you try to do something about it or just live with it?
Fixed homie 
nthat.gif

A lot of novelty, merchandising gear are made with the cheapest materials one can find. The artist, or supplier, looks to make a killing when it comes to fan sought after items. Its all about that almighty dollar - nothing else really matters.

Last edited:
That's why if you can find a replica on etsy or ebay, there's no difference other than the price, especially when they're printing them on Gildan as well.

Last edited:
Yzy season 4 is gonna be all Gildan :lol:
And we'll have folks tryin to call it high fashion :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom