ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? Lol because thats whats expected or because Ye' is with adidas?
laugh.gif
if you don't wear Adidas' in a fit pic in here it's like putting a target on your back good lord 
laugh.gif

Do you cringe when you see people wearing those Adidas Tiro pants (huge 3 stripes going down the length of the pant) with Nike's? Yeah.

:lol: that's different though. It's just a hoodie supporting a album besides ye's affiliation with adidas, the hoodie and the jays have nothin to do with eachother.

Also, Ye says he respects Jordan for whatever that's worth :/

Do you cringe when you see people wearing those Adidas Tiro pants (huge 3 stripes going down the length of the pant) with Nike's? Yeah.

:lol: that's different though. It's just a hoodie supporting a album besides ye's affiliation with adidas, the hoodie and the jays have nothin to do with eachother.

Also, Ye says he respects Jordan for whatever that's worth :/

I agree with you. No logo is fair game. Smh @ these "rules".

lol i think its just us old heads w the whole "perpetrating" rule.

Normally I dont mind mixing brands at all, I wear Nike TF pants with everything from UB's to the 350's but thats cause theres no logo. When theres blatant logos its different, was gonna wear my Adidas dad hat til I realized I had a Nike FC sweater on. :lol:

Pablo hoodie is associates with Adidas though and I think it has enough product association that it IS a logo. But do you, no hate. :lol:

Normally I dont mind mixing brands at all, I wear Nike TF pants with everything from UB's to the 350's but thats cause theres no logo. When theres blatant logos its different, was gonna wear my Adidas dad hat til I realized I had a Nike FC sweater on.
laugh.gif

Pablo hoodie is associates with Adidas though and I think it has enough product association that it IS a logo. But do you, no hate.
laugh.gif
i wear my pablo hoody w nike air easy 1. is that ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom